Leather restoration?

saiper

I think it's about time I did something about the shameful state of the seats in my car -

untitled_by_saiper-d670d69.jpg

God only knows how it became so worn down. It almost looks like it's been gnawed by rats. I'd also like to get both seats restored and dyed red if possible. Does anyone have any recomendations and/or ideas of cost?

Cheers

J.

To save Peter's (4RE Leather's) fingers (and time), I thought I paste a message he sent me when I enquired about my seats :thumbs:

"Due to the overwhelming requests to advice people I put some DIY picture tutorals up.

Go to forums\professional tradersand click on 4re leather.

http://www.350z-uk.c...ather-cleaning/

It is a long thread but there is a complete guide from where to buy the products and what ones to use, to how to DIY.

Jackie the owner of buffalo leather has Nissan 350z Anthracite on her colour matching computer.

All addresses and prices are in the threads somewhere.

Most important is you have to use conditioner every 2 weeks in summer and once a month in the winter.. because yours has started to dry out I would suggest keeping a couple of white pillow cases in tne car to slip over them when your not in the car and face it away from the sun where ever possible.

Any issues then let me know.

Regards

Peter

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

To save Peter's (4RE Leather's) fingers (and time), I thought I paste a message he sent me when I enquired about my seats :thumbs:

"Due to the overwhelming requests to advice people I put some DIY picture tutorals up.

Go to forums\professional tradersand click on 4re leather.

http://www.350z-uk.c...ather-cleaning/

It is a long thread but there is a complete guide from where to buy the products and what ones to use, to how to DIY.

Jackie the owner of buffalo leather has Nissan 350z Anthracite on her colour matching computer.

All addresses and prices are in the threads somewhere.

Most important is you have to use conditioner every 2 weeks in summer and once a month in the winter.. because yours has started to dry out I would suggest keeping a couple of white pillow cases in tne car to slip over them when your not in the car and face it away from the sun where ever possible.

Any issues then let me know.

Regards

Peter

I know Peter isn't around anymore and he's not a trader but any chance of getting his guide put back up on the site???