New Sunset Owner

Hi there.

Had my Z just over three weeks now, although its been at the dealers the past two weeks geting faults sorted. Cant wait to get it back again, I'm missing it already.

I had a Renaultsport Megane 225 before so its been a bit different getting behind the wheel of a rear wheel drive car.

Here are a few pics I managed to get before it went back to the dealers....

pic5.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic6.jpg

The day I picked it up.....

DSCF2421.jpg

The old Megane......

DSCF2420.jpg

Probably going to need some advice over the next few months once I get the Z back. I'm looking at doing the following for starters.....

Replace Bose headunit with my Pioneer Bluetooth and install amp and sub.

Induction Kit.

Grounding Kit.

Replacement badges.

Cheers,

Bruce.

:welcome:

Sunset with Alez interior - looks a SWEET ride. B)

Lomoto is a great source of info for the mods you're looking at getting but this forum will also give you all and any info you need. It's awesome being part of it, I hope you enjoy as much as the rest of us do.

Welcome to the club. Put yourself on the members map and look for local meets coming your way.

:thumbs:

Welcome dude :thumbs:

A 56 plate car was an 'old' car??? You must of lost loads on that? :wacko:

Lost £1000 in 6 months.

Bought it off the internet for £14,500 last September brand new direct from Renault. Nissan offered me £13,500 trade in against the 350z. Quite happy with that.

Got the megane £5,000 less than the dealers price new. They're a real bargain really. £20,000 motor for £14,500.

I spent £500 on it mind getting it remapped.

Bit sad to see it go really, but I've always wanted a 350z and couldn't really turn down a good deal.

Bruce.

welcome mate :yahoo:

Good choice in colour :thumbs: ...unbiased opinion.

Z badges, check Funkystyling or Ebay US

I've been looking around at the different Z badges. Still undecided on which ones to go for. I like the Z badge with the black background for the fron and maybe the satin Z badge for the rear.

I'll make my mind up once I get the car back.

Bruce.

Sunset - notice on the map loads of members around this area - Should be some good local meets in the summer :teeth:

Always up for a local meet. Did a few in the meganesport owners club. Good chance to discuss and compare cars.

Are there many members around Notts?

Bruce.

There are a few choices out there. FYI Satin is the closest match to the "350z" badge on the rear.

Thats what I was thinking.

Although I quite like this one....

nz010g.jpg

Only available in chrome though.

Bruce.

would be concerned on how this covers the holes on the rear and would look odd with two different badges

62890-Z7FR.jpg

back to the old question which I was sure I had the holes on the front and not on the rear :wacko:

would be concerned on how this covers the holes on the rear and would look odd with two different badges

62890-Z7FR.jpg

back to the old question which I was sure I had the holes on the front and not on the rear :wacko:

Nope, defo holes on the rear and none on the front. Roadster has no holes at the front or the rear :thumbs: