Japfest 27th July Donny. Payment please.

There will be a convoy of us from the North, meeting on the following points. Anyone who wishes to join up with us, please say so now, so we know whether to expect you or not. Of course if you don't commit and turn up that's fine, but it's nice to know who's coming so we can know when to set off.

Meet @ Blyth Services On A1 @ 4:30am

Meet @ Woodall Services on M1 SouthBound @ 5am

Meet @ Donnington Park Services on M1 Jnc23(a) @ 6am

Gates open to us at 6:30am and I'd like us to all get there around that time, or a little earlier, as then we get less hassle getting in. Doors don't open to the public until 9am.

We have at least 2 members no longer bringing their cars, but they are bringing themselves. I'll have to see if there is any way you can buy a ticket at the gate and use the spare stand passes with them.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

To save going the opposite direction and coming back on myself, I will meet you all at the circuit about 6.15. Looking forward to it, and the Weather App says 26 degrees celsius and clear skies :teeth:

Had a bit of an issue with my postage - Wrong address on the letter and incorrect fee was put on the postage so I had to go to post office and pay a handling fee and the postage deficit. Not having a go at anyone but might explain if some have not been delivered? Just glad I got mine in the end.

Gootatcrashing, can you let us know how much the deficit was please?

The tickets had to be sent in an A4 envelope, as you're not supposed to damage or bend the stupidly over-sized A4 sheet of paper that we all have to stick in our windscreens. All tickets were sent out on Monday if I had your address, or Tuesday/Wednesday if I didn't, depending on when I got your address. I had no idea that an envelope with a maximum of 2 sheets of A4 in could possibly cost more than a first class stamp!!! Granted I don't post things very often, which is possibly why I didn't know, but FFS!

We are in the process of complaining to Japfest now, as this has been a farce from start to finish. We had to have every ticket request and payment in by early June, then they take a month to send the tickets, with only 5 working days to send them out to you lot. Then they also send a bunch of car passes that are of A4 size, so as it turns out apparently, cost more than a first class stamp to send out in an envelope! Please make sure you check with your local post office/sorting office, to see if they have yours. I can only apologise at this point and try to make contact with Japfest tomorrow (tried today unsuccessfully) and insist that they have some spares at the gate for us to pick up.

Keep your eyes on this thread.

Had a bit of an issue with my postage - Wrong address on the letter and incorrect fee was put on the postage so I had to go to post office and pay a handling fee and the postage deficit. Not having a go at anyone but might explain if some have not been delivered? Just glad I got mine in the end.

How did you know it was at the post office? Did the postman tell you? Note through your door? I'm just concerned as if mine doesn't turn up then I don't know where it would be as I have 2 local post offices, 2 local sorting offices and never see the poastman as I'm at work when he comes round.

Jell, if I were you, I'd pick a post office tomorrow and ring them, give them your address and ask which sorting office is most likely to deal with your mail, then ring the one they tell you to. I'm pretty furious about this, as if someone sends something first class, they want it to arrive overnight, for the royal mail to not even have put notes through what seems like, most of your doors, is disgraceful!

How did you know it was at the post office? Did the postman tell you? Note through your door? I'm just concerned as if mine doesn't turn up then I don't know where it would be as I have 2 local post offices, 2 local sorting offices and never see the poastman as I'm at work when he comes round.

Im lucky as I know my postman well and he text me. I think they would normally leave a note if you were not in. Best to call as suggested.

Gootatcrashing, can you let us know how much the deficit was please?

Postage deficit was only about 10 pence if I remember.

My post was not at all a complaint as I know its not easy to sort so many tickets. Just wanted to give others a heads about the potential issue.

Oh I knew you weren't complaining mate, if you were I wouldn't have blamed you though. I'm even more angry now, that the post office would hold a letter back for the sake of 10 pence!!!!

Just for my own curiosity, you say it had the wrong address on it too? How wrong was the address? Wrong house number? Name? Road name? lol If you could pm me your address, I can compare it to the one you sent me on Paypal and see if I'm just losing my mind or something :D