Japfest 27th July Donny. Payment please.

Ok guys, a little relief. Japfest have got in touch and have agreed to leave some tickets on the gate for us. Obviously you won't be able to bring any more people than you originally had on your ticket order, as they will be verifying who we are, but essentially there should be no issue getting into the show. The guy in the sales team has even given me his mobile number to ring him on Sunday morning if we do get any problems at the gate for any reason.

Thankfully, as we are arriving early with the convoys, we should have plenty of time to sort out any niggles or arguments, should they occur.

Cool, If anyone wants to meet up at 6.30 ill be at the travel lodge unless you lot are meeting close by?

We're meeting at the donnington park services at 6am mate.

In case anyone gets stuck on sunday morning. My mobile number is 07734 800778

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We were planning on leaving around 6:15, but considering the circumstances, I think we should wait around until about 7, for anyone who can't get there that early. That way we're all together, or near enough at least and shouldn't have any issues getting in, as I can be there as the person who did the booking.

Mine are not here yet either, i've spoken to my local delivery office and it is there, i owe them £1.09 apparently.....

That'll be the 10p they've decided is owed on postage and a 99p 'handling fee' I guess. I really can't express the rage I'm feeling towards royal mail right now. Think in future, I'm going to charge everyone a bit more for postage and send everything out recorded delivery.

HollowPoint,

Dont worry about it; these things happen, it is all getting sorted now by the sounds of things, and at the end of the day i'm sure everyone is grateful for someone to organise it all :)

Potentially yes. You have my phone number now though. So if you can't make it down in time to join us on the way in, just call me when you arrive and I'll come find you.

I can always grab your ticket for you and simply explain you are arriving late, without your car, then you ring me and I bring your ticket to the gate.