Japfest 27th July Donny. Payment please.

great day out,a little on the hot side for me but cant moan.been on a few club stands in the past but must say you are one of the best bunch of lads and not stand offish like some clubs.

• Like 1

After a 4am start, far too much walking and blistering heat, I have just surfaced after the deepest sleep I have had for a while!! Great day had and really nice to meet everyone there, it will make future meets a little less daunting... See you all at the next one!

O and I did mean to ask did anyone else get TONNES of little spots of tar, took me FOREVER to clean / de-tar / then of course clay bar then wax the car today due to the amount to tar all over the sides. was it the site or was it one of the roads on my drive home?

no tar on mine ? just @*!# loads of flies.

+1

and dust, lots and lots of dust!

Nice to meet everyone, was a great show. I seemed to spend most of it watching the track action. Left about 10 minutes from the end by which time those left on track were really flying.

Just a quick one guys! Check out TC MEDIA's latest edit.

JAPFEST 2

Thanks guys!

As always likes and shares are very much appreciated ;)

Ps. can a mod embed this for me? Still cant work out how to do that on here!?!?! haha.... Thanks

Edited by djtimo

Just spotted a couple of pic's of our zeds on the official gallery 3 on the japfest 2 website - one of them with the "flux babes" 2 silver zeds in pic - only the front corners of mine and 2 other silvers next to me in other pic.