Wales weekend awesomeness!!

MrsNiki

Hi guys,

Just back home after a totally fab weekend! It's done wonders for my confidence in my zed, I feel like I can drive proper now!! :D

Met the best people ever, had a laugh and have some good ideas for my car (including a trip to the zed shed) :teeth:

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as me, safe journey home to you all who have another night, and I'll be looking forward to the pics :D

Niki :teeth:

Hi guys,

Just back home after a totally fab weekend! It's done wonders for my confidence in my zed, I feel like I can drive proper now!! :D

Met the best people ever, had a laugh and have some good ideas for my car (including a trip to the zed shed) :teeth:

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as me, safe journey home to you all who have another night, and I'll be looking forward to the pics :D

Niki :teeth:

It was a pleasure listening to your behind for 130 miles :)

It was a pleasure listening to your behind for 130 miles :scare:

I know what you mean :lol: I followed Niki today and really enjoyed it. I knew that I'd always find her again even if she zipped off into the sunset because she wasn't exactly quiet ;)

Back on topic I think Niki gave me a new nickname, Dangerous Dave :teeth:

Yep!! Impossible to follow you, I thought I was gonna drive off a cliff edge on the Sunday morning!! :lol:

You just need a bit more confidence in the car's ability Niki, but really there was nothing wrong with your driving, just a bit less braking in the twisty's. I just wish it was me pressing Dave's behind on Sunday morning instead of yours! :teeth:

I just wish it was me pressing Dave's behind on Sunday morning instead of yours! :teeth:

I'm sure he would have liked that! Although he was chomping at the bit to have a bit of Wills behind....

Must be Dave's new rubbers are giving him extra confidence to push that much harder......................

Oh and talking about behind's being pressed, I'm now officially concerned about Darren :scare:

IMG_3593.jpg

I just wish it was me pressing Dave's behind on Sunday morning instead of yours! :teeth:

I'm sure he would have liked that! Although he was chomping at the bit to have a bit of Wills behind....

He certainly was and got the chance on Sunday. It was a lot of fun, i think we both had big smiles on our faces that day

Back on topic I think Niki gave me a new nickname, Dangerous Dave :teeth:

Yep!! Impossible to follow you, I thought I was gonna drive off a cliff edge on the Sunday morning!! :lol:

You just need a bit more confidence in the car's ability Niki, but really there was nothing wrong with your driving, just a bit less braking in the twisty's. I just wish it was me pressing Dave's behind on Sunday morning instead of yours! :teeth:

:console:

Sorry my behind is in high demand....

Yes Will it was lots of fun :drive1:

And yes Colin, I havd never been a fan of rubber but those were fantastic I could feel everything so much better ;)