just got a Chinese. worried about the contents.

wizurd

I have my own petfood business with a sign written van. One evening I parked outside my local chinese restaurant in order to drop a package off at my solicitors up an adjacent alleyway. As i walked ouit the alley returning to my van a couple exited the restaurant and stopped and looked at the van. the woman said to her partner, "You don't think it's true do you?" indicating the van. As I passed her I said, "Don't worry, they ask me to deliver to the back door."

• Like 1

I ordered a chinese the other day and I kid you not the meat, which was supposed to be beef, tasted as close to what you could imagine a damp dog covered in it's own excrement would taste like...I had to chuck it as it smelt so bad.

The funny thing is alot of chinese arent actually chinese but vietnamese, fukinese etc lol just make sure they are from Hong kong or eat with caution! Oh and stay away from cheap all you can eat buffets they usually get there meat cheap by buying out of date or near out of date stock from cash n carrys!! Nothing against chinese im more of a Sushi person! :p

• Like 1