square number plates

nixy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! That's worse than actually being a wimp! :blush:

Don't think they cost that much anyway - we're talking about £13 I think.

What was in the parcel by the way?

Lol I read that wrong, i thought you said thats worse than being whipped, ah dyslexia lands me in trouble everytime :lol:;)

In the parcel ? I could tell you but then Id have to eat you :p

from your mate - but he needs the dimensions. Just looked at Demon plates and as Jim says there is an option for that size on there so maybe it's just me but it looks huge! That's longer than A4.

Nixy, I have just checked mine again, and it is definitely 330 x 178mm. It fills the space quite well, and I think it looks better than the rather smaller motorbike-size plates that you see on some cars. In fact, if it was any smaller, it would not cover the cut-outs on the bumper which are designed to take the standard Japanese plates.

Would your mate do a special for people on here?

I am planning on getting a personal plate when i get my car and have looked at quite a few sites.

Have people stuck with the 3 legal text styles or gone for the ones that are far more appealing, but not strictly legal

Dude that is such a nice numberplate and totally legal :p

:teeth: good for camera's to :thumbs:

I bet the popo love you :blush:

dunno what a popo is but I'm sure they do :teeth:

Lol sorry that was ghetto hollywood movie slang for police :blush:

:thumbs:

I am planning on getting a personal plate when i get my car and have looked at quite a few sites.

Have people stuck with the 3 legal text styles or gone for the ones that are far more appealing, but not strictly legal

These guys will do pretty much what you ask for - createmyplates.com

:scare: TGH is one of my options for personalised plates (my initials!)... :thumbs: very cool...

:scare: TGH is one of my options for personalised plates (my initials!)... :thumbs: very cool...

So not just a good taste in cars :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

you can change the front to a UK style plate. You will need to buy a UK plate holder which covers up the holes of the JDM one or simply you can stick the plate directly to the bumper.

MJP or holdcroft will be able to supply the part required. To change the rear unfortunately mean buying a new bumper. Some on ebay time to time