I'm an idiot. I used a scourer to get rid of bird poo....

Mooresy14

Fair enough I'll give you that, I silently shreek with horror when Im leaving for work, dont have time to do anything and THEN you notice a dirty great bird sh1t on your car. OH! Theres this guy with a 276 that I see sometimes going to work, 2 days in a row hes had bird crap all over his bonnet and this morning still not cleaned off...and I mean a lot... :scare: POOR SHOW. I'd be down at the powerwash immediately lol

I bought a new clio 172 in 2003. 2 weeks after i bought it a bird dropped one on it. I got a wet paper towel and tried to wipe it off and ended up scratching the bloody roof. It was black and the paint was so thin on the inside bottom of the doors, it looked light brown!

Fair enough I'll give you that, I silently shreek with horror when Im leaving for work, dont have time to do anything and THEN you notice a dirty great bird sh1t on your car. OH! Theres this guy with a 276 that I see sometimes going to work, 2 days in a row hes had bird crap all over his bonnet and this morning still not cleaned off...and I mean a lot... :scare: POOR SHOW. I'd be down at the powerwash immediately lol

To get a better understanding, see below, lol

07923f231ccdd1ae061a7ce455a41876_zpsc79a72ab.jpg

I bought a BMW of a guy who had used a Brillo pad to try and remove lime scale , there were lots of scratches on the bonnet and bumper, so I got some wet and dry 2000 grade and a bowl of water with detergent in it, then I very gently rubbed down the clear coat wiping it dry every minute, when you have taken it down as far as you can you then t cut the area back to a shine, this will hopefully help, if you have gone right through to the paint you will then need to get some paint and either fill the scratches until it rises above the old paint, let it dry properly then wet and dry it all level, this should work well to a degree, if its that bad then get it prof detailed

Good luck

My sister washed her first car a pug 106 with a brilo pad and it was silver before she washed it and more like the delorion (stainless steel) on most the panals after ha ha so she sold it to are poor mom who never noticed as she never wash it ever

OMG bullet thats horrific, there no roofs or shelter at all? lol Incidently Mr. 'I'm not on the forum' has cleaned his Z...passed him this morning as he stared over at mine THATS RIGHT MATE...SUPER CLEAN HR!! pml :lol: :lol: