Aero Turbine True Dual Exhaust and Nismo HR intake pipes

planetsurfer2

Aero Turbine True Dual exhaust bought from P15ULT. Used to be on his show car. Only had them on the car for about 4000 Miles. £500+P&P

Would prefer them picked up but can send them is required

Location is Kinghorn in Fife

DSC_0017_zps7e697ad7.jpg

DSC_00161_zps5b27e50b.jpg

DSC_00151_zpsebecb51e.jpg

Nismo HR air intakes. bought from ZMANALEX. £200 inc P+P Only took them off the car because I install a Twin Turbo.

These will only fit an HR engine (Post 2007)

nismo_zpsd6f51f45.jpg

On a true dual isn't that 4" so still better than a single pipe?

Not your point I know but its still useabel isn't it? :shrug:

It isnt that simple i am afraid buddy, 2 x 2" doesnt add up to the same flow rate as a single 4", its all to do with pie r squared.

You would need what Ash wanted, 2 x 2.5" to roughly get the same flow rate as a single 4" exhaust, even then its a shade under.

Edited by Jetpilot

my APS turbo kit requires dual 2.5" exhaust as standard. I put a magnaflow exhaust on which run 3" single mid pipe splitting 2.5" dual either end which restricted me by 30bhp. down sizing to 2" dual would be even worse.. It makesa lot of difference on forced induction and I am remapping to 500bhp

my APS turbo kit requires dual 2.5" exhaust as standard. I put a magnaflow exhaust on which run 3" single mid pipe splitting 2.5" dual either end which restricted me by 30bhp. down sizing to 2" dual would be even worse.. It makesa lot of difference on forced induction and I am remapping to 500bhp

I know its an absolute pain in the neck buddy, but if you like the design of this could you not use it as a template and get one made up with 2.5" or 3" pipework, new boxes (jetex, longlife, magnaflow etc for example) and sell this one on. At least that way you get exactly what you want!

I know its an absolute pain in the neck buddy, but if you like the design of this could you not use it as a template and get one made up with 2.5" or 3" pipework, new boxes (jetex, longlife, magnaflow etc for example) and sell this one on. At least that way you get exactly what you want!

I was thinking this but im still 500 out of pocket and a week delay on the car now.. so ive s*** out both ways

Edited by A9H-RX

I was thinking this but im still 500 out of pocket and a week delay on the car now.. so ive s*** out both ways

I wouldnt say that as you can always sell it on, no need to cut it up, just use as a template for someone to make up your new exhaust. I am not sure where you are, but if there is a Longlife dealer/supplier near you, just take it to them, tell them what size pipe/boxes you want and they will replicate it. I had a custom exhaust made by Top Gear Stockport and it was a work of art with lifetime warranty :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there I'm the current owner of this exhaust just got it on sat the 20 July 2013. Please tell me everything about it as honestly as possible! Not affended if it is flawed in any way. Is it restrictive? How do the silencers work, where is it from?

Many thanks Sam from Poole

It will not be restrictive on a na lump, only if your going forced induction. The silencers will work the same as any others, get it put on buddy, should cost you no more than £50 at most garages, i am in Poole and if you want a number of a garage let me know and will pass on my mates garage number to you.