Agent Coulson is back!

Are they trying to kill the brand dead? I'm sure it'll be okay if not amazing, but there is such a thing as too much. Saturate the market and people stop caring.

One decent Marvel film a year is enough IMHO.

Are they trying to kill the brand dead? I'm sure it'll be okay if not amazing, but there is such a thing as too much. Saturate the market and people stop caring.

It'd be a good start, still waiting on their first decent one...

What about Iron Man? Avengers Assemble? X-Men first class? Thor?

Looks interesting and a chance to see coulson's back story ive enjoyed most of the Marvel films of late apart from Iron Man 2 . But they are no match to Nolan's Batman trilogy even though Avengers was a stonking good watch and a film I didn't think they could pull off TBH . My favourite was the one I thought I wouldn't like Captain America .

What about Iron Man? Avengers Assemble? X-Men first class? Thor?

TBF I liked Iron Man, the rest did nothing for me especially Avengers Assemble. Gang of invincible people had to stop some baddie, there's no jeopardy with an undefeatable line up like that, they couldn't lose, took away from the drama of it for me. I enjoyed the opening sequence with SJ...