30mm front spacers should i ???

Y23DRH

So turns out my all my hub centric spacers are shot on the 350z and need new ones the nuts cross threaded on couple of them but i like things to be spot on so was thinking i have 25mm front already would 30mm fronts be ok as im running 30mm on the rear already arches will be getting rolled as well ???

too much IMO. I think there is increased chance of tram lining at 30mm.

I don't drive the car much and hardly go over the speed limit will bolt them on the front and see what it looks like :)

Sell it then :D

• Like 1

I don't drive the car much and hardly go over the speed limit will bolt them on the front and see what it looks like :)

Ha ha no chance I'm limited on miles because i have epilepsy and a heart condition just had pace maker fitted end if last year so can only do 30hrs a month driving :( but still better then the bus.... sucks but gives me extra few £££ for upgrading

Why not replace the cross threaded studs? It cant be that hard, I'd imagine if you just email the people you got them from they'd help you out.

Yea could do wasn't sure if they could be replaced will find out cheers matt :)

Why not replace the cross threaded studs? It cant be that hard, I'd imagine if you just email the people you got them from they'd help you out.

I'd imagine, that they should press out, as (I presume) the studs would be steel and the spacer aluminium. So it might be quite a simple swap. Or if you fancy 30mm spacers, just do it :lol:

I'd imagine, that they should press out, as (I presume) the studs would be steel and the spacer aluminium. So it might be quite a simple swap. Or if you fancy 30mm spacers, just do it :lol:

I will fit the 30mm to the front see what they look like :) and go from there thanks matt :)

30mm's on the front will ground on the arch fairly often I would have thought. I worked out that my old wheels had the equivalent of 23mm's and that would catch once or twice a month (and about 20 times on the Wales meet :lol:)

Pete

30mm's on the front will ground on the arch fairly often I would have thought. I worked out that my old wheels had the equivalent of 23mm's and that would catch once or twice a month (and about 20 times on the Wales meet :lol:)

Pete

Really ??? I have never had a problem with my 25mm fronts spacers at all no rubbing either :/ thats why i was thinking maybe go 30mm ones lol :/

Pete

Really ??? I have never had a problem with my 25mm fronts spacers at all no rubbing either :/ thats why i was thinking maybe go 30mm ones lol :/

Well, it's possible that I've not calculated it correctly as my wheels are 20". This'll give you an idea of the setup and the stance.

P1014751.jpg

Pete

All depends on what wheels your running, size? Width? Offset? Tyre size will also make a difference. I'm running 35mm spacers up front with a 19x10j wheel dropped 35mm and have no issues with rubbing as I have a slight stretched tyre. My rear arches are rolled but no point doing the fronts as there already pretty flat as stock. :wink:

Ha ha no chance I'm limited on miles because i have epilepsy and a heart condition just had pace maker fitted end if last year so can only do 30hrs a month driving :( but still better then the bus.... sucks but gives me extra few £££ for upgrading

Wow, that's quite a list you got yourself there! Stay cool dude!!

• 1 year later...