Supercharger Lucky =)

evilscorp

Just incase anyone wondered ive changed the thread title so it wont show up on google as high in the search results. I just hope my lovely insurers arnt thinking of ways to get me to pay lots of cash for something I have declared already. Fingers crossed I get a nice email stating all my mods so I can keep my good long relationship with them for years to come. Lol =p

Just incase anyone wondered ive changed the thread title so it wont show up on google as high in the search results. I just hope my lovely insurers arnt thinking of ways to get me to pay lots of cash for something I have declared already.

What? What difference would it make if they read this or not?

As it stands, I'd assume you're not covered for anything not listed on the paperwork on the basis that phone calls can be lost. Given that, it's irrelevant whether they see this thread or not. Personally, I can't believe that Admiral would cover you for everything supercharger related and the massive power increase that goes with it for free. What did they say when you called them again yesterday to ask for everything in writing again?

Not had a reply to the email I sent yet, they say it can take a few days. Not that the car is going anywhere until after 16th when it gets tuned. =/ previously they have been good and only charged me the admin fee or around 30quid. He did list the previous mods over the phone so they are stored somewhere.....

Just incase anyone wondered ive changed the thread title so it wont show up on google as high in the search results. I just hope my lovely insurers arnt thinking of ways to get me to pay lots of cash for something I have declared already.

What? What difference would it make if they read this or not?

As it stands, I'd assume you're not covered for anything not listed on the paperwork on the basis that phone calls can be lost. Given that, it's irrelevant whether they see this thread or not. Personally, I can't believe that Admiral would cover you for everything supercharger related and the massive power increase that goes with it for free. What did they say when you called them again yesterday to ask for everything in writing again?

Imagine how this conversation would go;

You - 'Hi I want to change my car from a Corsa SRI please'

Admiral - 'Ok sir. What are you changing it to?'

You - 'A Nissan Skyline'

Admiral 'Ok Sir no charge for that........off you pop'

Just aint happening is it!

• Like 1

Going to phone later today to change something else and confirm that all the mods are listed. Considering they dont insure like for like with mods they have no extra items they might have to pay for, the only difference is I could technically go splat faster and make more of a mess, but that would still be the same payout for them.

• Like 1

Going quicker = more energy to dissipate when you come to the splat = more people/vehicles/buildings you can take out and they need to pay for ;)

Also, more bits means your car is more likely to be targetted for stealing.

Im not disputing the fact I should be paying more, just hope I have been very lucky =) fingers crossed!

I'm offering up the title deeds to my left bollock (my favourite one) that you haven't been.

Im not disputing the fact I should be paying more, just hope I have been very lucky =) fingers crossed!

I'm offering up the title deeds to my left bollock (my favourite one) that you haven't been.

Salt and sauce please :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: documents being sent out with all mods listed and he was able to recite the previous mods done + two that had been missed out. SCORE!

• Like 1