My Boss

spursmaddave

I'm also trying to convince my line manager to buy one too. Took a massive leap forward when I gave him a lift home after an office social event.

He's currently got a BMW e46 325 Msport that he loves (ands has always wanted), but I'm working on it. Am currently trying to get him to come to a meet. I don't think there'll be any turning back then...... Mwah ha ha.

My line Manager at work is seriously interested in getting a Zed, been explaining all the different models and things to look for etc.... he wants me to take him for a spin one night this week :drive1

Might try to sell him mine :teeth:

What you going for next? Motorsport Transit van or a Jag?

I'm also trying to convince my line manager to buy one too. Took a massive leap forward when I gave him a lift home after an office social event.

He's currently got a BMW e46 325 Msport that he loves (ands has always wanted), but I'm working on it. Am currently trying to get him to come to a meet. I don't think there'll be any turning back then...... Mwah ha ha.

The lenghts you'll go to to sell another divider!

• Like 1