Possibly The Slowest Build Ever?

Shaun1982

So let's start at the beginning then. Earlier this year I bought my 2nd zed. Previously member owned who had done a few mods already.

I bought it with:

19" Rota GTRs in gunmetal

Updated drilled discs & updated pads(no idea of their origin)

Roof & mouth of front bumper painted to match the Rota's

Unknown air filter & polished intake pipe

Tinted windows

Rear bumper tuck

Scorpion exhaust.

Since taking ownership I've added/replaced :

Mandatory RDX Stubby

Replaced the missing sat nav screen & buttons

Done the left speaker fix for the Bose

Fixed the non working Bose sub

Nismo N1 style front lip

Have a grounding kit still to fit & also new window motor from ZManalex too.

Pics as I got it up to now

2y7e5a9e.jpg

habyze6e.jpg

geha6upy.jpg

y9unajej.jpg

nata5e5e.jpg

a7upabe3.jpg

Forgot I'd also blown a big chunk of cash on replacing the pants,scabby headlights too

Edited by Shaun1982

Will do. After a bit of wrapping on Friday that will be it at least until next pay day lol. There's a wedding to pay for too so that's not helping the changes :lol:

I'm sure there will be a purchase off tarmac when funds allow so the splitter isn't lonely on its own :thumbs:

3 screw holes along the top :scare: I know exactly where they'll be and why, but still.... :scare:

I used double sided foam tape to attach mine where needed (I think 3M make stuff specifically for the purpose of attaching spoilers etc, so it's strong stuff).

I'm glad I did, as I had to remove my lip last month when I needed to get the car MOT'd. (More of an issue with the test centre rather than the lip). If I'd bonded it, it would of been a different story.

Forgot I'd also blown a big chunk of cash on replacing the pants,scabby headlights too

Sorry to pee on your fire abit, but I imagine new headlights were quite expensive? I know what you mean about them looking abit scabby, mine are starting to go to.. Most of the cause is the fact that the UV coating or lack of is starting to vanish..

You can actually remove this coating and replace it. Making the headlights look brand new! Headlight refurb in other words :)

I'm looking to do mine soon so will post up some pics of the end results. Maybe even offer a service if people want it done?

Just looking at your car with your splitter mate and although this totally contradicts my own styling choice (as I have the same splitter), I think it looks good on your car in black.

It matches the wheels, burger badges and the roof. Just IMO. :)

• 3 weeks later...