variety of 350z parts - Car breaking

A9H-RX

What a bugger! Sad to see such a nice car looking so sorry. Anyway your ok and that's what matters.

Im after the plastic piece of the centre console that holds the gear leaver gaiter and the air con dials. I'd be interested if its scratch/mark free.

Cheers

Sorry this trim is now sold. Any thing else, let me know.

Hi, do you still have the handbrake cover; the leathery/plastic bit?

Also I'm looking for the driver's side plastic trim on the door, below the handle, that the window buttons sit in (I hope that makes sense!)

Thanks

Pm Sent

Would like the magnaflow if its available? ...£

Thx

Never managed to get round to taking it off on the weekend due to other car issue commitments. Will hopefully have it off some time in the evenning this week and will advise on condition and price

Hi

Sorry to hear about your accident.

Is the boot divider OEM? mines missing a bracket and screw if you are prepared to part with just that bit. If not OEM I would be interested in the whole thing if it's still for sale.

Cheers

Matt

Hi

Sorry to hear about your accident.

Is the boot divider OEM? mines missing a bracket and screw if you are prepared to part with just that bit. If not OEM I would be interested in the whole thing if it's still for sale.

Cheers

Matt

PM Sent

Do you have one of these?

KODC0739_zpse6f8fa80.jpg

AC pipe from the pump to the RAD the bigger connector at the RAD end on the left as you look down on it from the front.

Let me know

Thanks.

Hey i know it wouldnt of been on your your Force Induced Zed but do you happen to have an oem plastic intake pipe for sale? if so how much? Thanks and ouch that looked like a sore one!

PM sent

Do you have one of these?

KODC0739_zpse6f8fa80.jpg

AC pipe from the pump to the RAD the bigger connector at the RAD end on the left as you look down on it from the front.

Let me know

Thanks.

PM sent