Graphics on car law

ddcboyle

As someone else said you see plenty of trucks with airbrushed topless women all over them, and ive seen a lot of streetfighter style mototbikes with topless birds air brushed on the petrol tanks etc... So its all perfectly fine and up to you really.

Its not something id personally do though as I dont like drawing too much attention to my cars.

haha so many people dnt want boobs on my car :( although its getting some sort of thing on it, its just wayyy too green lol..

any ideas?

Show us a recent pic of how it looks if you want help in breaking up the green

There was a thread on here about graffiti style stickers on a car a while back. Yes it will be marmite but on a unique car if it's not OTT I think it can work

If you really wanted a set of knockers on show you could incorporate them and it would look better than a poster from nuts :lol:

haha so many people dnt want boobs on my car :( although its getting some sort of thing on it, its just wayyy too green lol..

any ideas?

No such thing as "wayyy too green" :p

Black bonnet stripe, door handle and wheels - sorted :thumbs:

Of course if you do that may as well go the whole distance and add a built motor, SC and NOS :stir: