Couple Busted For Post-Church Autoeroticism in 350z

ewan221

Remove the boot divider! Easy!

Watch out for heel marks on your head rests though!

In an old car when it was icy and i put the demister on two handprints showed up on the rear screen and a footprint on the windscreen, I could have cleaned them off but it kept bringing back happy memories :cloud9:

In an old car when it was icy and i put the demister on two handprints showed up on the rear screen and a footprint on the windscreen, I could have cleaned them off but it kept bringing back happy memories :cloud9:

I don't think I'd have been able to achieve that - even if it was in a mini :blush:

I don't think I'd have been able to achieve that - even if it was in a mini :blush:

:console:

We can try in Wales :winkiss:

Front seats of a ford transit works a treat and no leg cramps like on a fiesta as the seats are just the right height. No knocks on my window.

Those Swedish ai pairs were so friendly when I was young, must have a few bastards running around in Sweden.

• Like 1

I tried to have sex in my old 300ZX. I ended up taking the t-top off, seat all the way back. Still managed to cramp throughout the whole thing. Not doing it ever again!

Me either, also you never called :cry:

Haha :p

I tried to have sex in my old 300ZX. I ended up taking the t-top off, seat all the way back. Still managed to cramp throughout the whole thing. Not doing it ever again!

don't know what you're laughing at........................I know that car park quite well and remember a............. ;)

Brilliant, lol!

I once bought a car that had a bite mark on the rear headrest, still think about it now and again!

never even tried it in a 350z, i look at the cabin and think no bloody way haha.

i gave it a bash a few times in my evo, a chav pulled up in his corsa or clio or something on one occassion with the headlights shining on the car and started tooting his horn. i suppose at first the natural thing to do is stop the bouncy bouncy and i also suppose i felt a bit vunerable caught there with my breeks down but after about 10 seconds they ****ed off and we just carried on, afterall, aint gonna get undressed for nothin :D

wasnt that funny at the time but i laugh at it now haha

Oh. Well I did in my younger days in my 206. Not got any photos. Just good memories, followed by a knock on the window.

That knock on your window was your mother telling you it was past your bed time

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Is that what happened to you? Never happened to me. My parents never met my girlfriends as they weren't Indian.

Or real.

:lol:

I love you really bebes.

Oh. Well I did in my younger days in my 206. Not got any photos. Just good memories, followed by a knock on the window.

That knock on your window was your mother telling you it was past your bed time

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Is that what happened to you? Never happened to me. My parents never met my girlfriends as they weren't Indian.

Or real.

:lol:

I love you really bebes.

:p