Zed Extended Road Trip: Scotland (well, most of it)

Stutopia

Bit of a downer, I can only get one day off work, making it a maximum 3 and a bit day trip. The bit being getting from here to Glasgow on the Thursday night and starting the fun bit Friday AM, super early. Had to cut out Edinburgh (no biggie I lived there for years) and basically Blackpool to Glasgow is going to be a motorway sprint in both directions now, instead of a cruise back through the borders.

http://goo.gl/maps/BsQMz

• 2 weeks later...

Where abouts is that mate? Great idea taking a panoramic for a car

That is some glen anywhere between Cuaig, on the Applecross Peninsula, and Gairloch. I've got about 200 photos to filter the chaff out of and check the geotags to figure out where I've been! Sadly the 3G wasn't always available so I'm trying to piece together some of these places using google maps and the postcodes in my satnav. I was hunting around anywhere for a place to stay that evening, burning up the miles, not paying attention to where I was.

Glad you liked the panorama, got a couple more, wish I'd used it more often but I didn't see how well they came out on my little iPhone screen, until I got back this evening. I only took it cos I got out for a bio pit stop. Another one here, just after Durness.

IMG_1785_zpsc4eb0895.jpg

I'll bang the best of them up tomorrow when I've chucked 150 away!

Edited by SuperStu