Moto Gp 2013/14 Thread

Cool, cheers buddy. I'll be round for the live Quatar, USA and Philip Island rounds :thumbs:

Haha, fear not G. I've just transferred my broadband to BT so I'm sorted for BT sport

• Like 1

Well, not much seems to have changed, I watched the season preview on bt sport, pretty good although I did fast forward through neil hodgson part :)

Qualifying seemed the same, just with Huewen in place of Moody.

Pleased to report Melanie Sykes is looking good, older but good and looks like she has had a couple of large new additions ;)

Some other chats with people in the know, Toseland, Bird etc, look forward to race day!

P.s the Esperagro brothers are quick :)

Edited by Jetpilot

I agree. I watched the preview yesterday and thought the line up looked pretty good. Sykes really does look as if she's done her homework and did seem to know her stuff.

Not sure if you caught the advert featuring Cal and Bradders as pizza delivery boys :lol: Did make me chuckle.

BT Sport do look as if they're taking the sport very seriously and it's good to see they're giving the lower classes equal coverage.

Helmets on. Gloves on. Here we go.... :yahoo:

A big WTF!!! I didnt realise eurosport lost their coverage! No Moto GP for me this year :scare: except a crappy itv 4 show on monday night which will be filled with at east 20 mins of adverts!

I expect live corner by corner updates from you all :lol:

BT sport can do one imo !

I can't wait for this either, the racing should be epic. I think it's worth keeping an eye on Bautista, he seems to be pretty happy at the moment. I think Dovi and Bautista might have a few good scraps. I also hope Rossi can find form but not sure to be honest.

Epic high side from Bradley in FP3 yesterday :scare: Lucky the bike didn't hit him as it somersaulted into a million pieces.

Fair play to him getting straight back on the spare tho. Best he's aching today.

Shame Aleix chucked in down the road twice in qualifying.

Interesting to hear that if you have a win, or 2 2nds or 3 3rds in the open class you get a fuel cut for the rest of season, also didnt know it was the factory teams who decided on the rules for the open class!

Awesome Bradley qualified 2nd ahead of Lorenzo, lets see what the race holds as its a real mix up at the sharp end.

If the rest of the season is like that, we are in for a treat :)

+1 What an opener!!!

Well done to all the Brits. I know Bradders didn't get the result he was after, but should be proud of this weekends achievements.

Great race :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...