gear change light

Do the imports have this light aswell as I've never seen it on mine

I don't see why not. If you cycle through the triple gauge using the buttons on the right of the speedo display, it should tell you what it's set to. Not sure you can set the number higher than the limiter, but could be a reason why you've never seen it?

don't have one on mine but can change on the dials and can set over limiter not sure it a jdm thing but lead to belive up-rev on wards have the shift light can someone please say if there pre rev-up has this

don't have one on mine but can change on the dials and can set over limiter not sure it a jdm thing but lead to belive up-rev on wards have the shift light can someone please say if there pre rev-up has this

My 2004 UK DE has the shift light, but I never saw it once while following you Kev.... :p

not even when postman pat took over us all to lead thought i would have to drop it down one to keep up plus i dont need to go fast i have a roadster to posse in :p

At least you didnt get out accelerated by someone in a transit van like someone else on here did the other day. :lol:

• Like 1

not even when postman pat took over us all to lead thought i would have to drop it down one to keep up plus i dont need to go fast i have a roadster to posse in :p

I know my car and my limits mate. When Pat's red combi overtook us, I wanted to take the bait, but I just thought "No, let him go, you don't stand a chance".

I've gone through the tripple gauge and cant find it, can anyone tell me how to find it. I have two buttons on the left with flick through the tripple gauge and reset it but I also have two buttons on the right that has a pic of a rev counter but when i press either of them nothing happens.

I've gone through the tripple gauge and cant find it, can anyone tell me how to find it. I have two buttons on the left with flick through the tripple gauge and reset it but I also have two buttons on the right that has a pic of a rev counter but when i press either of them nothing happens.

The 2 buttons on the right of the clocks change the brightness of the illumination - it's the 2 on the left you wanna be pressing.

The top one should scroll through the following (it does on UK cars).

Current Speed

Outside Temperature

Distance To Empty (dte)

Average Fuel Consumption

Elapsed Time / Stopwatch

Up Shift Indicator (Manual only). This can be changed by pressing the lower of the 2 buttons.

If you haven't got a user manual, just Google 350Z Owners Manual PDF. The info you're after is on p.68 (in the one I'm looking at anyway) Lthumbs:

Add 'clock' to that list.

Up shift indicator shows in the guage as 'rpm'. May be you missed that looking for 'up shift indicator' instead?

The limit can be set beyond the redline, although that seems a bit pointless. May not be the same for all, but the HR redline's at 7.5k and the book says the upshift can be set at 9k. With redlines at 6.5k and 7k, may be the DE's can be set to a maximum of 8k and 8.5k.

The 2 buttons on the right of the clocks change the brightness of the illumination - it's the 2 on the left you wanna be pressing.

The top one should scroll through the following (it does on UK cars).

Current Speed

Outside Temperature

Distance To Empty (dte)

Average Fuel Consumption

Elapsed Time / Stopwatch

Up Shift Indicator (Manual only). This can be changed by pressing the lower of the 2 buttons.

If you haven't got a user manual, just Google 350Z Owners Manual PDF. The info you're after is on p.68 (in the one I'm looking at anyway) Lthumbs:

Maybe that's why i cant find it my car is automatic.

High octane - Super unleaded.

Tesco Momentum or the Shell stuff that I can't rember the name of are forum favourites. Don't put regular unleaded in her. She won't thank you for it.