Plans this weekend?

Shaun1982

Fully intended to clean the Z today but my mate works at Niel Garner Motorsport, they had a open day so I ended up there, freezing my nuts off and reminding myself how much I dislike TVR's and now the Z is dirtier than it was before :( on a brighter note there was a loudest car competition and two pretty Lamborghini's both of which were stupidly banned from the loudest car thing ...for being too loud? (Get that logic) Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to let me go out washing tomorrow!

Kind of ditto :lol:

Do you feel bad but glad too :blush:

Yeah part of me wished i was back on the sofa with a cuppa and a warm fire but i dressed appropriately

D41C8648-488D-4656-9292-DADEF1538972-2712-0000032F1D3663D0_zps98afdbe4.jpg

I hope them batteries aren't for IED remote detonators. ?????

• Like 1

Nothing car related for me this weekend. I'm currently putting after sun on my sunburn! I booked 5 days in Majorca back in January and I'm glad I did now with the shite uk weather!

I spent 4 hours on the beach today in this 23 degree weather... And got burnt to a crisp.

Nothing car related for me this weekend. I'm currently putting after sun on my sunburn! I booked 5 days in Majorca back in January and I'm glad I did now with the shite uk weather!

I spent 4 hours on the beach today in this 23 degree weather... And got burnt to a crisp.

Serves you right :p

:lol: Better than frostbite here in sunny Macclesfield Chris! You're not missing anything. Got two heaters on the go in the garage.

Got lots to do this weekend. Got to fit new front and rear drop links, roll rear arches, fit new eibach anti roll bars and camber arms and toe bolts. And to finish it off nicely put my new wheels on ;):thumbs:

How did you get on, Lee... :)

Well unfortunately i spent 1/2 the day in hospital with a rather painful big toe which apparently turned out to be gout :scare: so didn't even get a chance to start the work. Is starting to feel better now thanks to the tablets so with a bit of luck i will get on with it tomorrow if not it will have to wait until next weekend