LakeZ schedule and options.

martinmac

Firstly, could you use the other thread for general discussion please.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66214-lakez-2013-the-evolution-june-28th-29th-30th/

Having been sadly reminded a couple of times of how fragile our mortality is recently my new motto is " Go for it". Those that know me will also be aware that I dont need a lot of excuses to throw a party. :D

So,.... to keep the FREE theme going for lakeZ this year, not only is the camping FREE, and the band on the Saturday FREE, I am also thowing in the Hog Roast on the Saturday night for FREE. Having just checked the calendar and made a quick calculation I have realised I have a significant anniversary that week so thats a good enough excuse for me.

So this is the schedule for the weekend, there are a few options so it would be good to have a rough idea of numbers and interest for each. If anyone who is attending can take a minute to add themselves to the list it will make planning a lot easier.

Thanks guys.

Friday;

Arrive and check in/ pitch tents. Meet and greet at the Rose and Crown and dine there. Other food options are available from the local chippy or BBQing at the hall, not on the grass please. We dont have access to the main village hall on the Friday night but the facilities will be open.

Saturday;

Breakfast will be available at the pub which will stay open all day for snacks and refreshments. There is then a choice of organised activities. Subject the numbers we can have a session on the go-karts at Barrow, about 20 minutes away.

!0 minutes away is the Haverthwaite steam railway. This run up to Lakeside and connects with the Lakes steamers which will take you to Bowness and Ambleside. Local mini buses are available but please book them yourself, I will provide the contact details.

There is also a drive out on Saturday.

Please remember you will only be able to do one of the options.

Saturday evening is at the village hall, about 50m from the pub, this is also where we will park for the weekend. The Hog Roast will start about 7pm with the band(s) starting about 8-30. If anyone wants to eat in the pub first then let me know and I will book you a table. I will post the menus up when I am home over the weekend.

Sunday;

Breakfast at the pub and then its show and shine time. The pub will be doing food all day so its a chill out day. :)

So here is the names bit. :wacko:

Username. Atending. Hotel/camping. Saturday option preference. Eating at pub.

martinmac +1 Fri to Sunday. Home. None. Fri night, Sat lunch Sun lunch.

Add me and Jayne for Camping (3rd time lucky) food at the pub thumbs.gif Drive or Karting.

What options are there for showering?

I live 20m from the pub mate. ;)

Oh yes I forgot :lol:

Looking forward to it and top dog for the organising :thumbs:

martinmac +1 Fri to Sunday. Home. None. Fri night, Sat lunch Sun lunch.

Lexx +1 & 2 halves Fri to Sunday. Somewhere None Not sure yet!

Moped mark + mrs moped fri-Sunday. Camping. No preference, Fri night, Sat lunch, Sun lunch, we can't wait should be a fantastic weekend

Ian + Jayne Fri to Sunday Camping

AK350Z Fri to Sun Camping Drive out Eating everything.

• Like 1

martinmac +1 Fri to Sunday. Home. None. Fri night, Sat lunch Sun lunch.[/background][/font][/color]

Moped mark + mrs moped fri-Sunday. Camping. No preference, Fri night, Sat lunch, Sun lunch, we can't wait should be a fantastic weekend

Ph7 + Tracy fri-Sunday. Camping

Drive out. Eating everything.

martinmac +1 Fri to Sunday. Home. None. Fri night, Sat lunch Sun lunch.[/background][/font][/color]

Ph7 + Tracy fri-Sunday. Camping

Drive out. Eating everything.

Yahoo!! :yahoo:

Add me and Jayne for Camping (3rd time lucky) food at the pub :thumbs: Drive or Karting.

What options are there for showering?

Select hot or cold water, choose shower gel, stand under shower head, turn on water, wash, turn off water, dry, drive, go to pub :)
  • Like 1

The showering is a good point that I hadn't thought of. Other than a queue forming at your house similar to clarksons BMW toilet, what other options are there? Do I need to develop an in car shower or bring an inflatable pool and a few litres of Evian?

Batiste and a ballcuzzi?????

Martinmac +1 Fri to Sunday. Home. None. Fri night, Sat lunch Sun lunch

Ph7 + Tracy fri-Sunday. Camping Drive out. Eating everything.

Flyboy +Flygirl Fri-Sun Camping Not Sure Eat fri and sat nights

Edited by flyboy

This is likely to cause no end of trouble, but lets try and stick this in a table.

To add yourself, quote the person above, remove all the text other than the bits between [ table ] and [ /table ], then add your line immediately before the [ /table] (all without spaces).

[row][col]<<name>>[/col][col]<<nights>>[/col][col]<<sleeping>>[/col][col]<<Sat option>>[/col][col]<<eating>>[/col][/row]

Name Atending Hotel/camping Saturday option Eating at pub.
Martinmac +1 FSS Home None Sa L, Su L
Lexx +1 & 2 halves FSS Somewhere None [/col]
Moped mark + mrs moped FSS Camping None Fr N, Sa L, Su L
Ian + Jayne FSS Camping
AK350Z FSS Camping Drive All
Ph7 + Tracy FSS Camping Drive All
Flyboy +Flygirl FSS Camping None Fr N, Sa N
Chris`I +1 FSS Bussing Go Karts! All
  • Like 1

Oi!!!

When were the tables fixed??

They were never broken, but if you go look at the code, its nasty unless someone (read: me) creates it for you. You can use it as a template now if you like. I couldnt find an easy better alternative. I did say in the old tables thread that the old tags worked still ;)