Just joined

Just to say hello to everyone as just found this site :thumbs:

Haven't bought my car yet as waiting for the lease on my company car to expire (end of July) - time is dragging

Busy torturing myself looking at some of the cars i have missed on the for sale section and at pistonheads, ideally looking to spend £20K max probably on a coupe rather than a roadster (Kuro or Azure)

Welcome mate to the site you will get a nice one for 20k. We will help you look, when the time gets nearer. :thumbs:

In the mean time try and get to some of this clubs meet. I will be going to loads hopefully even though I missed the welsh trip. :blush:

Yo dude, welcome aboard the fun bus,

Book yourself on a few test drives, I had about three decent ones before mine arrived, loved every one.

Plus its good to tease the salesman....... I used to be one for Honda so I am allowed to say that.

Hope to see you at the next meet. Well organised by the chaps and great fun for all the family!!!!! well one lucky sod in the passenger seat anyhoooooo

Thanks all for the very warm welcome

Its painful knowing i have a few more months to wait, though gives me a bit longer to find the right car and also save some extra money - which will no doubt get spent on something Z related (like the idea of 19" wheels already if i don't buy a car that already has them :teeth: )

probably going to pop down to japfest as i went a couple of years ago (was probably the worse days weather that year)

Thanks all for the very warm welcome

Its painful knowing i have a few more months to wait, though gives me a bit longer to find the right car and also save some extra money - which will no doubt get spent on something Z related (like the idea of 19" wheels already if i don't buy a car that already has them :teeth: )

probably going to pop down to japfest as i went a couple of years ago (was probably the worse days weather that year)

Welcome. See you at Japfest. :thumbs:

Hey dude, welcome, i am selling my Gunmetal for £18k, you will have pennies left over for mods then ;)

Go on, you know you want it, its the fastest colour too :teeth:

Louis is quite correct his is the fastest colour due to the fact there is 5 litres of paint missing :teeth:

Welcome to the funhouse :thumbs:

Hey dude, welcome, i am selling my Gunmetal for £18k, you will have pennies left over for mods then ;)

Go on, you know you want it, its the fastest colour too :teeth:

Louis is quite correct his is the fastest colour due to the fact there is 5 litres of paint missing :teeth:

Welcome to the funhouse :thumbs:

Exactly :teeth: