So i was browsing facebook when....

deankenny

+1 for Kayla like.

Whilst we're pulling it apart with Kayla. If you want to swear say like a gown up do it with an u, not an e. I fu(£!ng hate feck, it's swearing for people who are too pathetic to use proper cuss words. I imagine they'd pass out all flustered if you drop a C bomb anywhere near them.

Don't even get me started on Mrs Brown's Boys. It's like a sitcom was sh!t out through a time warp back to the 70s when a man in a dress was edgy and worth a laugh on its own. "Ooh, they break the 4th wall, it's so amazing." No, no it isn't.

Sorry, rant over.

+1 for Kayla like.

Whilst we're pulling it apart with Kayla. If you want to swear say like a gown up do it with an u, not an e. I fu(£!ng hate feck, it's swearing for people who are too pathetic to use proper cuss words. I imagine they'd pass out all flustered if you drop a C bomb anywhere near them.

Don't even get me started on Mrs Brown's Boys. It's like a sitcom was sh!t out through a time warp back to the 70s when a man in a dress was edgy and worth a laugh on its own. "Ooh, they break the 4th wall, it's so amazing." No, no it isn't.

Sorry, rant over.

You need to get out more.

Also, it's 'grown' not 'gown'.

+1 for Kayla like.

Sorry, rant over.

Nice rant, glad you got it off your chest. :p

People use feck to get past swear filters.

But if you look up Wiktionary, it's Irish slang and there's a quote by an IRA member back in 1970 so it's been around for a while.