Louisa's Gunmetal 350z GT

Louisa911

Overspray was dead easy. just need to seperate it from the bit you need to stay stuck down by slicing it wirh a stanley blade. Then pick a corner up and it either peels off up to the slice like elastic, or you can rub it off with finger if too thin to pull off in a solid layer. a lot easier than anticipated.

As for the tyres, i think just the usual profile Vredestein Ultracs! Will be changing these soon for the Supersports to match the new rears.

Thanks chaps!

I've never looked closely, but after looking at todays pics, I'm slightly irritated at how scuffed the bottom strip of black plastic is on the very underside of the front bumper. Been scraped on lots of rocks and kerbs in its time probably! Can these be replaced or is it whole new bumper job? Never looked at how they fit.

Splendid job Louisa - I have been thinking of doing same and this has made up my mind to do it and match my black Zunsport Grille.

All I managed to do today was spend a few hours cleaning up my engine bay - mainly around the suspension turrets and strut brace feet.

Tomorrow/Sunday is clay time - if it was warmer I'd machine polish and properly detail the paintwork - that will have to wait for double digit temperatures.

David

• Like 1

They can be replaced.

They all get scrapped and it tends to be the 1st thing to get rubbed b4 the bumper.

I left mine off when I got an aftermarket front bumper put on.

But answer to your question is yes they can most definately be replaced.

Cheers will bear this in mind. Guess it won't be an issue if I get a front lip sorted soon.... That and bumper touchup / black roof to come next I think! Or maybe spacers.... argh decisions!

They can be replaced.

They all get scrapped and it tends to be the 1st thing to get rubbed b4 the bumper.

I left mine off when I got an aftermarket front bumper put on.

But answer to your question is yes they can most definately be replaced.

Cheers will bear this in mind. Guess it won't be an issue if I get a front lip sorted soon.... That and bumper touchup / black roof to come next I think! Or maybe spacers.... argh decisions!

Why decide :shrug: do both :lol:

• Like 1