Wednesday night Blade shoot...

Fraktion

Great photos once again and since the last phtoshop I have bought myself a new torch to have a play with some light painting. Problem is finding a damn IR remote control with a decent shutter release especially with my specific camera :angry:

Thanks for the comments guys.

Chris, the 3rd pic was done using a 'fat gecko' mount on the bonnet, 15 second exposure as I rolled the car forward, friend off to the right holding a couple of lights...pop of the flash against the steering wheel about 12 seconds in.

Done.

I feel your pain Humpy. I ended up getting rid of my first cam due to the shoddy remote business.

• Like 1

Ahhh, s.o.s. morse code...it's important. Glad you've been inspired my friend. :)

...and Simon, I hear the 6 degrees of seperation are in full force with our other halves!

Yes, thats spooky isn't it? You will have to drag your lady along on the next meet, so Kat doesn't only have dirty boys to talk too :yuck:

Small world indeed, my friend!

I'll bring her along to the next one. That way she'll be able to talk shop with Kat and embrace the next £2k Z mod I do ;)

..."But Kat loves it when Simon mod's the Z..."

Excellent. :teeth:

The secret is to use a womans technique and manipulate them until they believe it was their idea anyway...

''Oh OK Luv, I'll order that kit then...only if your sure thats what you want''

;)

Small world indeed, my friend!

I'll bring her along to the next one. That way she'll be able to talk shop with Kat and embrace the next £2k Z mod I do ;)

..."But Kat loves it when Simon mod's the Z..."

Excellent. :teeth:

The secret is to use a womans technique and manipulate them until they believe it was their idea anyway...

''Oh OK Luv, I'll order that kit then...only if your sure thats what you want''

;)