Black plastidip spray!

Louisa911

Seems like gold dust at the moment and knocking on for 35 quid a can it seems silly!

Just looking for enough to do lower bumper lip beneath the grille.

If anyone has enough to do that and willing to part with it for a reasonable price +postage please let me know :)

Lou

Edited by Louisa911

Seems like gold dust at the moment and knocking on for 35 quid a can it seems silly!

Just looking for enough to do lower bumper lip beneath the grille.

If anyone has enough to do that and willing to part with it for a reasonable price +postage please let me know :)

Lou

Blimey £35 a can.... that seller is having a larf!

I have a can that I reckon is 80% full (or 20% empty if you prefer) - I used it to spray my rear strut cover (as you can see on the pic on left!).

I think it should be enough to spray lower bumper lip (am planning on doing this myself but not straight away).

Have sent you a PM.

David

I might have a few black cans left unless mate has used them, il check when i next go to garage other than that someone on gumtree is selling for ten pound can not sure how legit it is though and if they have any left,or just buy electric spray gun and get premix tin they should have those and at least its there if you ever need it again

It's worth giving plastidipUK a call. I was looking everywhere for some gunmetal stuff, but no where had it.

I contacted them directly to ask if they could make any suggestions and they'd literally just had a shipment. I imagine that there would be some black in that shipment too as its the most used colour.

Their website said 'out of stock' but I received mine about 2 days after placing the order. £35 per can is a rip off! Go direct, give 'em a call :thumbs: