Volk Racing Sf Winnings 19"

Jetpilot

Volk Racing Sf Winnings 19"

There are no markings on the reverse to suggest et's or widths. The rears appear to be 10.5 and fronts 9.5" and offset seems perfect, so guessing around the 20's.

Rear tyres are feathered so would need replacement, shod in 275's. Fronts are good with a Falken 452 and Nankang Ultra Sport, in 245's, lots of tread on both.

These are a two piece split so can easily be broken down and repainted if desired. General condition is excellent, very minor kurb rash on the usual front ns but it is minor as photo'd. No other kurbing what so ever. Centres are in great condition with the odd tiny blemish, hardly noticeable but want to be accurate with my description.

Fraktion has been in contact so will give him first refusal.

After the weekend they will go on Driftworks where i know they will sell quick.

£1350

post-18534-0-62729100-1363353142_thumb.jpg

post-18534-0-80085900-1363353154_thumb.jpg

post-18534-0-30257600-1363353216_thumb.jpg

post-18534-0-83752200-1363353443_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jetpilot

nice wheels!

but is there any chance you want to take a front and rear off and measure them up + work out exactly what widths and offsets they are?

its a lot of money for a guestimate, nice wheels though, and i am interested, but would want to know exact sizes before committing.

There are no markings on the reverse to suggest et's or widths. The rears appear to be 10.5 and fronts 9.5" and offset seems perfect, so guessing around the 20's.

They look to have the same dish as my SF Challenge's, and mine are:

Front 19x 9.5 ET+28

Rear 19x10.5 ET +23

If that helps

Nice wheels,

Easy to change from gold if not to someone's taste.

Indeed, done the same to my Volks ;)

Well, not from gold, but having them refurbed is easy enough

Edited by BulletMagnet

nice wheels!

but is there any chance you want to take a front and rear off and measure them up + work out exactly what widths and offsets they are?

its a lot of money for a guestimate, nice wheels though, and i am interested, but would want to know exact sizes before committing.

Sure, will get onto it.

I am pretty into my wheels so am positive they are 9.5 & 10.5, can tell by the way the tyres fit. But will try to get these measurements confirmed to you tomorrow.

Edited by Jetpilot

With some measurements and confirming what these wheels were available in,

Rears 10.5" Et 19

Fronts 9.5" Et 26

This was of course with a tape measure so give or take a couple of mm :)

And looking at prices they were $1000+ each new :wacko:

Edited by Jetpilot

Just been through the "best wheel thread" and loads of love for Volks but none for these :shrug:

Also spoke to a couple of chums today, one a sprayer and one a powdercoater who both said centres could be colour changed for £200 so prepared to take that off the price :)

£1150

Edited by Jetpilot

I'm really interested in these but i can't really make the figures work, the rear tyres need replacing and i don't like the idea of the mixed tyres on the front.

so 4 new tyres are going to cost around £700 and the wheel repaint £200, so i'll be in to it for £900 before i've even bought the wheels :(

I'm really interested in these but i can't really make the figures work, the rear tyres need replacing and i don't like the idea of the mixed tyres on the front.

so 4 new tyres are going to cost around £700 and the wheel repaint £200, so i'll be in to it for £900 before i've even bought the wheels :(

I hear you buddy and its a difficult one! The wheels are actually in lovely condition, the gold is obviously not to everyones tastes, so if someone wants to spend £200 (which i have dropped the price by) its kind of their choice. I appreciate the tyre comments but again, both front tyres have plenty of tread, so its personally preference to change them. So thats £400 or so, you dont "have to spend".

And as you said in your wheel refurb thread, you paid £3k for your wheels alone, well if you spend the £200 on these for your colour choice, they would effectively look brand new wheels for less than half the price and still be worth similar money in a year or more ;)

People pay £800 or so for Rotas with poor brand tyres 2nd hand that will be worth about 50p in a couple of years that is if they havent broken/cracked (and yes that has happened to me before anyone asks)

Make an offer without the front tyres is the only way i can try to assist.

Edited by Jetpilot

Located in Bournemouth buddy, its not really worth it to be honest, they need replacing, its just really annoying that whoever lowered it should have put camber control arms and then the tyres would be fine, loads of tread on 2/3rds :thumbs:

Edited by Jetpilot