Not to be missed...Iconic Performance Car Event.

WhackyWill

But I'd have to use holiday days to get the time off. Could be fun though. What's the cost involved? Anything over a fiver is a no go! :sorry:

Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there :thumbs:

Will I have to travel far to buy the food for breakfast? That's even more holiday days used! :(

We could share the driving, I don't mind helping out :)
  • Like 1

But I'd have to use holiday days to get the time off. Could be fun though. What's the cost involved? Anything over a fiver is a no go! :sorry:

Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there :thumbs:

Swing past mine on the way, we can split the fuel bill :thumbs:

Gonna need to, just did some calcs it's gonna be about £800 in fuel alone :scare:

Think I will get the bullet train its only a 10 hour trip then at 200mph :thumbs:

n700_big.jpg

• Like 1

But I'm not allowed more than two weeks off at a time, unless authorised by head office. Only happens for stuff like weddings. :surrender:

Will I have to travel far to buy the food for breakfast? That's even more holiday days used! :(

We could share the driving, I don't mind helping out :)

Hmmmm you can drive the winnebago but you CAN'T wear the captains hat :nono:

001-600.jpg

• Like 1

But I'm not allowed more than two weeks off at a time, unless authorised by head office. Only happens for stuff like weddings. :surrender:

If you got married the whole of Croydon would turn out and sing alleluia and anounce a public holiday!

If you got married the whole of Croydon would turn out and sing alleluia and anounce a public holiday!

True true. But that ain't gonna happen. Too much effort to walk outside the house let alone get married. Hence why this 200 mile round trip just seems like a fantasy to me. Too much effort!