Photoshopped the Rays on the Zed.... yes or no?

Louisa911

51 members have voted

1. 1. Bronze wheels, yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

As you say I think on std wheels it just looks wrong somehow and does make them look smaller. A bright colour may work better. I too had my 19" lmgt4's photoshopped bronze and they look a lot smaller!

Thats pretty much the colour I'm after! The shade of gunmetal the 350z seems to have is a tricky one.... sometimes it looks to have a slight purply tint and other times a more blue tint! Reckon when I get some spare cash I might just go for it and see. :wacko:

Thats pretty much the colour I'm after! The shade of gunmetal the 350z seems to have is a tricky one.... sometimes it looks to have a slight purply tint and other times a more blue tint! Reckon when I get some spare cash I might just go for it and see. :wacko:

Decide on a paint shade, then nip down to your local paint store. Ask the guy what colours are in the Nissan GM paint (there will be various tints added). Then chose one of the tints, and get that added to the base colour. That way on sunny days, the metallic hues will match.....

Did the same with my old Evo - paint tint from Mitsi silver (which is blue) added to gunmetal paint - worked a treat.

Once you start thinking about polished lips and such - the costs spiral....not to mention the hours keeping them tip top.