Anybody has under reat strut single hole(10")subwoofer enclosure?

Dashurik

Not that difficult to make, couple of bits of MDF and some carpet . . jobs a carrot B)

Must be cheaper than getting one from the US, plus you will know you made it :thumbs:

Too busy at work and berely have time for anything..Rather get someone to do it or buy it...

Update:just got respond from us eBay about the subbox,$118 box +$117 !!! Shipment...on top of that I will most likely pay custom fees...that's an expensive box! See if Pssible to locate it from uk...

Update:just got respond from us eBay about the subbox,$118 box +$117 !!! Shipment...on top of that I will most likely pay custom fees...that's an expensive box! See if Pssible to locate it from uk...

What is the item number please? Would like to have a look.

What is the item number please? Would like to have a look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZEnclosures-350Z-Subwoofer-Enclosure-Sub-Box-1-10-NEW-/300500682236?ssPageName=ADME:X:eRTM:US:1123

I bought the Zenclosure while it was half price just before Christmas.

Cost me £120 with postage and customs.

Happy as there would be no way I could build myself.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66812-zenclosure-enclosure-sub-fitted/

Yep..that's the one I wanted ,I asked the same seller he told me it will cost $170 to ship to UK!!! Way too expensive..No way ill bu it...Think the garage ill take my zed to fit audio can make it,probably even from fibreglass ...

Did it fit properly under strut? Did you use any fittings to hold it in place? What size sub did you buy? Link you gave in your tread in not working...

$117.75 postage to uk

$70 for the box

That's what they quoted me last week. I used to

Do this kind of thing for a living for the past 12 years and even at £135 it works out with the exchange rate it's still a bargain in terms of workmanship and quality.

But I still can't bring myself to order one, even though by the time I buy wood, screws, glue, sealer, carpet etc I'm probably £60-70 in materials then obviously my time.

Ill probably order one if the exchange rate allows £100-120 ish. Did you get charged any duty on yours?

$117.75 postage to uk

$70 for the box

That's what they quoted me last week. I used to

Do this kind of thing for a living for the past 12 years and even at £135 it works out with the exchange rate it's still a bargain in terms of workmanship and quality.

But I still can't bring myself to order one, even though by the time I buy wood, screws, glue, sealer, carpet etc I'm probably £60-70 in materials then obviously my time.

Ill probably order one if the exchange rate allows £100-120 ish. Did you get charged any duty on yours?

Remember ! You need to pay customs duty fee on top of all of it,I think around $40...

• 1 month later...

There's a guy on here that makes the vertical Tonnau's. I'm sure if there was enough interest, he'd have a go at making an enlosure and that would be cheaper than importing one from the US. You could just specify what size hole you wanted?

I got mine last week delivered..took about 2 week to deliver...paid £30 customs(rip off) first before got it delivered to my address...

That's where I bought it from

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300500682236?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I made an offer of $65 and it was excepted....delivery $117..

@dave I know it a bit pricy to buy from us,but nobody sells it here in UK..To do it yourself you need time,materials,,tools,workshop where to assemble and desire to do it...I rather earn this money and pay for a professional job than do it myself and not even sure if the result will be good..

Edited by Dashurik

• 3 weeks later...