Blox Ti Lug Nuts (PN#: BXAC-00136)

HaydnH

Have you not tried the US?

It may be your only option?

That's where I've placed my orders got my refunds from from before... Blox no longer sell them (although they're on their website still) I think I've found a company with 1 set in stock and just waiting for them to double check and provide postage costs. I've also seen a Chinese manufacturer via Alibaba that will make them with a min of 100pcs order... but I'm a bit reluctant on that.

Have you not tried the US?

It may be your only option?

That's where I've placed my orders got my refunds from from before... Blox no longer sell them (although they're on their website still) I think I've found a company with 1 set in stock and just waiting for them to double check and provide postage costs. I've also seen a Chinese manufacturer via Alibaba that will make them with a min of 100pcs order... but I'm a bit reluctant on that.

I hope that's sarcasm....

Alibaba contributes to approx 90% of counterfeit products online :lol: particularly from China

They are the company that made the fake rays I purchased from that ebay outlet at Colnbrook nr Heathrow.

Just bought some Tuner lugs from Sickspeed USA. They arrived a few days ago and so light you would think they would crack!.

Although I am guaranteed they won't.

Anyway no air gun on these all done by hand:)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=lug+nuts&item=200891013799&_osacat=0&_from=R40&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_ssn=jadjls&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=lug+nuts&_sacat=0

Edited by 4RE Leather

I think they are discontinued Haydn

I'm stubborn! ;)

Just got this response back from another dealer in the US that "has them in stock":

2 years ago our race team ordered a set in November it took 8 months

to get them ordering them is intense unless you have titanium studs

I'd pick different

Ordering them is intense? Gotta be American!

I know of a set of s/h genuine KICS Neo Chro R40s or sale :cloud9:

Id steer well clear of those Ally Sickspeed ones as well, sub £20 on wheel nuts is not a good look IMO particularly with no thread reinforcement ....... how cheap do you think the fakes are 4RE?? ;)

Id steer well clear of those Ally Sickspeed ones as well, sub £20 on wheel nuts is not a good look IMO particularly with no thread reinforcement ....... how cheap do you think the fakes are 4RE?? ;)

Rainbow coloured chrome? :yuck:

The Turner ones on Sick speed are fine as they are a good make.

They always seen cheaper from USA and I have them on my car.

The fake Rays cost me £80 and they are usually £180.

I spotted it by chance when I came across a artical on how to spot them.

I wrote a thread on it.

I would just be warey of named makes that are at a price to good to be true.

I think the guys on here were selling Tuners for £50.

So if you take of there mark up it makes them about £40

which is about right for a £25-£30 item from the states.

I have been using slickspeed/Tuner Lugs for a year now and was put onto them by another forum member.

When I 1st saw and felt them I could not believe how light they were.

Well I checked them a few days ago and they are fine.

There is an outlet in Chessington that sells Lugs for all makes.

No one has all the answers but I certainly would not buy an unmarked brand!

If there are unmarked they cant be confiscated by customs as counterfeit so they get into the country.

They then go on to a warehouse that puts identification marks on them.

Original Rays have a orange dot printed onto the back of the light blue packaging.

This packaging was darker and the red dot was stuck on.

I was lucky I suppose!

Edited by 4RE Leather

My duraluminiuniumiumium.....ium nuts have done me proud.

I saved 1kg in weight just with my nuts :lol: I know its a very small number and I never set out to lose weight in this way but was highly surprised at the difference from oem.

My duraluminiuniumiumium.....ium nuts have done me proud.

I saved 1kg in weight just with my nuts :lol: I know its a very small number and I never set out to lose weight in this way but was highly surprised at the difference from oem.

4 x on unsprung weight, thats not to be sniffed at :)

Well I checked them a few days ago and they are fine

So what, you NDT tested them, stress tested them and ran them for 50,000 miles? ;)

Remember, any compenent is fine until it fails.

As regards Sickspeed, as far as Im concerned they are an unknown name, and I simply wouldnt take the chance ........ but then I dont like any non reinforced all ally nut. :)