Buffing wax off.... finger foam things.

Louisa911

Hello!

Always loved detailing my cars and on Saturday I'm gonna set to work on my Zed for the first time.

Got myself a panel pot of Supernatural this time and a couple of those red foam finger applicator things.

Normally I use Simoniz hard wax in a tin, with a microfibre to both apply and buff out.

Anyone used these foam finger pads before and do you reckon its best to use them to apply AND buff off, or simply just apply then use a microfibre to remove?

Thanks

Louisa

Hello!

Always loved detailing my cars and on Saturday I'm gonna set to work on my Zed for the first time.

Got myself a panel pot of Supernatural this time and a couple of those red foam finger applicator things.

Normally I use Simoniz hard wax in a tin, with a microfibre to both apply and buff out.

Anyone used these foam finger pads before and do you reckon its best to use them to apply AND buff off, or simply just apply then use a microfibre to remove?

Thanks

Louisa

When I use the Dodo Juice stuff, I use the foam applicator to apply, but a microfibre cloth to buff off; not saying thats the correct way to do it, but it always looks good for me :thumbs:

I use the supernatural finger mitts to apply:

SupernaturalFingerMittTwin-500x500.jpg

And the supernatural microfibers to buff off:

supernatural-microfibre-drying-towel.png

Both are good but a little pricey, I'd only use them for waxing. BTW, try cold distilled water in a spray bottle after the wax - I think there's a post on the dodo juice site about it. ;)