Newbie to the 350z - Now with pics

4JJE

Are the AP's on the back as well ?..I would think so..

1) Be happy with what you got...

2) Remove the APs and sell them.

3) Replace with ALL ROUND Bembro's.

4) Sell it and Buy a Zed from a reputable dealer..!!

Your car your decision..!

We'll, no I haven't, but I assume the more you pay the better the fit, we've all heard story's of £200 carbon lips not fitting perfect compared to a £600 brand name lip, not only applicable with CF of course.

We'll, no I haven't, but I assume the more you pay the better the fit, we've all heard story's of £200 carbon lips not fitting perfect compared to a £600 brand name lip, not only applicable with CF of course.

Yep exactly, but what I have found though is that like most modifications you will need to, modify it to fit!

My carbon lip wasn't cheap and it did not fit without modification. Same can be said for wings, bonnets, boots etc.

Posted · Hidden by Chris`I, March 17, 2013 - Trading
Hidden by Chris`I, March 17, 2013 - Trading

Hi all,

Car looks good Joe. Whacky Will. I cordially invite you to come and inspect my premises.

TradeLink

Unit 5, Kings Park Industrial Estate,

Primrose Hill, Kings Langley,

Herts. WD4 8HR.

You can come and check the quality of my 350Zs and Import Fairladys and then when you have approved I can write on the ads...

"Whacky Will" approved. Maybe then we can get on and you can stop slandering me saying I am not a reputable dealer.

I hope all is well in your world. Can I also just mention that in addition to the cosmetics on that car, under the hood there is also a Pop charger, veilside manifolds and full pro racer exhaust system, as well as Tein fully adjustable coilovers.

As usual. all of your constructive criticism and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Greg. Tradelink.