Gamble question but will try my luck

A9H-RX

I've got a TT 350z running full APS kit. I understand APS have gone into administration and no longer supply parts. Anyone know of anywhere that still stocks any of there old stock? Or anyone that is breaking ASP kit off a 350z? Would like to try get my hands on the 3" race exhaust system if possible....

Thanks in advance for replies..

Thank you ChrisS. :thumbs:

OP: I may have a spare true dual APS system in the store as that is what I run on my own car.

I also have some other APS bits and bobs however the one part that I do not have is an intercooler.

Just drop me a PM if I can help you further.

Alex. :)

I've got a TT 350z running full APS kit. I understand APS have gone into administration and no longer supply parts. Anyone know of anywhere that still stocks any of there old stock? Or anyone that is breaking ASP kit off a 350z? Would like to try get my hands on the 3" race exhaust system if possible....

Thanks in advance for replies..

Was this one off Pistonheads, seemed lovely if it was :)

Thanks for quick response guys. It was the one off eBay. She's off to DSA Tuesday who built the car for health check and another dyno run. If you can give me a price for 3 inch APS system. I got the full aps with decats. The aps system I got is nice but exhaust back box is too quiet and would like like a bit of noise..