At last a sunny day

Will370z

bit to cold at 8c for me,afraid i might damage the roadsters roof,the book says 5c but thats just me,the last 2years iev been leaving it untill its 10c and above with no problems.

You serious!? My s2000 roof was down everytime it wasn't raining. Some of the best days are those crisp winter blue skys.

They do advise the roof on the 350 shouldnt be used below 5 degrees. Never normally wanted to use it if it was that cold anyways. I remember trying to use the roof alongside iain and his roadster on a meet down south. Everyone sat laughing as we kept trying and they kept sticking half way up.

Didnt stop me though as long as it isnt raining i'll give it a shot.

its me being to fussy at operating above 10c,i find when its cold the fabric is stiff and could cause problems later in the roofs life.

I know what you mean, 350 roadster roof material is a lot stiffer than the 370 so i can see why you would do that. I used to notice lots cracks in the 350 material and lots used to develop tears in similar places. Thank goodness they fixed that with the 370.

little tip/trick... even on a very very cold day a car parked in the sun will heat up very quickly! i just moved mine off the dive into the sun 5 mins before we were due to go out then the roof went down with no fuss and no dramas even though the temp was only showing as 6 when we left home yesterday ;)

roof down wooly hat on heater on and foot down... enjoy! quick trip to the coast for chips on the beach... wish i had known there was a half marathon on in brighton though!!! parking was mental!