Any issues with these spacers

SX Dave

Hi,

Does anyone see a problem with these spacers? All the measurement seem ok to me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-R-Pair-of-Nissan-Hubcentric-Wheel-Spacers-5x114-3-66-1-25mm-R32-R33-R34-/321040297796?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item4abf7e2f44

I'm wary of eBay tat but id like these spacers as the match my wheel colour better so will be less obvious.

Have people bought ebay spacers before? i know the obvious option is a trader on here but colour and price is appealing.

Cheers

Dave

More importantly i wouldnt be messing around with cheap unknown brands that have the job of holding your wheels on, go for Eibach ones

CS do all four as a good set price instead of buying front and rear seperately

Edited by Arran
  • Like 1

For everyone making assumptions... These spacers are perfect fit and a well made product. I have them and reccommend them totally.

And why are you all talking abour 'Unsprung weight' as if its going to give you cancer! Be realistic, it will make **** all difference to your day to day driving! If you want to spend £200+ on Eibachs go for it, otherwise these do the job just fine. Those spacers made no difference to the drive of my car whatsoever! :)

Edited by Dave-350
  • Like 1

Down to personal preference I suppose dave, me personally would want a company that pours a hell of a lot of cash into r and d on their products that have a warranty aswell, on something not so vital I can see the appeal of using cheaper stuff but something that holds a wheel on for me has to been done using the best product possible

That's just me though :lol:

• Like 1

Down to personal preference I suppose dave, me personally would want a company that pours a hell of a lot of cash into r and d on their products that have a warranty aswell, on something not so vital I can see the appeal of using cheaper stuff but something that holds a wheel on for me has to been done using the best product possible

That's just me though :lol:

And I totallay agree! But being realistic the spacers on eBay are more than sufficient. They might not have a big brand name that has piled thousands of £'s in to marketing though, hense the high price tag on Eibachs - Doesnt mean they are @*!#!

Each to their own though. If my wheels drop off I will let you know :)

The Eibach Spacers that we offer are made from High-Strength Aircraft Aluminium Alloy... :)

Which "Aircraft grade" would that be then? The one thats used on the wing spars or the foil over your in flight meal?? ;)

"Aircraft grade" doesnt actually mean anything, it covers all aluminium alloys used in building aircraft and there are a LOT. However ..........

They might not have a big brand name that has piled thousands of £'s in to marketing though, hense the high price tag on Eibachs

The difference is probbaly more down to the Eibachs being TuV and ISO approved, and being alloy rather than steel. As for spacers never failing ........ http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/167822-warning-aluminium-wheel-spacers.html

I wouldnt buy anything other than H+R or Eibach myself, same as I wouldnt use remould tyres but its your decision ;)