Z owners who dont wave back!

flirt

I wouldn't take it personally and I say that cause I'm in the same boat!!!!

If I see a zed in my rear view or one which I'm approaching, I always slow down and give them the thumbs up but never had anything in return. Just enjoy the car instead that's my view :teeth:

I used to get loads of waves in my Leon by Cupra/Cupra R/FR drivers. Doesnt happen much now as they sold them all off dirt cheap so any larry can have one now, not those that appreciated it.

I have to say I'm supprised that other 350z drivers dont wave back, I would have thought something as relatively rare as a Zed would get waves.

I see a couple on my daily commute, I'll try giving them a :thumbs: or a flash of the lights and see if they respond. If you see a loon in a platinum Leon flashing and waving on the M4/A33 you know its me :teeth:

Used to get loads of waves from fellow Mini Drivers when I had my Coopers. Mini and MG Owners wave a lot. Maybe because they know how much time you need to spend under the hood to keep them on the road! Fellow respect. (I now have my knuckles back!) :teeth:

I dont bother to wave/flash now. Most people I see wont even acknowledge you.

Porbably 1% of Zed owners seem to wave, whereas when I had my Impreza's I reckon it was 80/90%

Shame but real enthusiasts seem the vast minority.

Waved at two girls in a Zed one night in Liverpool. They looked at me as if I'd just suggested anal sex and then I got a clout from the missus in the passenger seat next to me! Dangerous business this waving............. :wacko:

I used to flash or wave at every z I saw, only ever had 1 acknowledgement in over 2 years. I always end up looking a pratt when they just give me a blank look, so I don`t bother anymore :thumbdown:

You were flashing in your Astra at the time :p

Oh bugger, I wondered what I was doing wrong :p

:rant:

Passed a zed today on an open deserted dual carriageway. He was passing the other way. Both of us in the outside lane. I flashed. A lot. Totally blanked me. :dry: Probably ashamed of his GM paint :blush:

Probably thought you were gay cos you were flashing him, keep your bottom to yourself :p;)