Proud new 350z owner

Hello again folks. Looking for a bit of help. How do I upload photos of my car onto my profile? Also does anyone recommend a new double din stereo? preferably a touchscreen dvd player, round the £300 - £400 price range. I apologize if this is a common question, I'm new to the forum scene and i'll continue to search for posts relating to this.

Many thanks folks

Hello again folks. Looking for a bit of help. How do I upload photos of my car onto my profile? Also does anyone recommend a new double din stereo? preferably a touchscreen dvd player, round the £300 - £400 price range. I apologize if this is a common question, I'm new to the forum scene and i'll continue to search for posts relating to this.

Many thanks folks

Photobucket for the photos :)

Yes, sign up to Photobucket and upload the photo's there and copy and paste the IMG code from there into the text box where you want the picture to appear. I sounds more complicated than it is, but once you sign up to it and have a wee play, you'll get it really quick :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
:welcome: There is a fix regarding the rear hatch struts that involves fitting pennies, not sure of how to find the link but its there somewhere and it might save you forking out for new struts which i know aren't expensive but it might afford you to pay for another mod. Happy Zedding.