***FREE STUFF***FREE STUFF***FREE STUFF***

BulletMagnet

Right, update time and I'm afraid it's not good news.

We had to add heat to remove some of the nuts and flame came close to the flange area and this happened

9BE17FC4-B3C6-4B0F-9F59-150189492A79-81548-000008FF9BAA3F44_zps067554b2.jpg

As you can see its now got a hole in it and is prolly no better than any blown exhaust.

It also shows how shockingly thin the metal is that JapSpeed use.

Unless somebody really wants this I'll hold on to it, otherwise it's gonna get binned.

Still going to wait for replies from the people in the waiting list.

I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone

Hey BM, i know you've been inundated with replies but if for any chance anyone drops out then i'd be really happy to take it on, get it repaired as a stopgap (my oem has gone by the flange) and would be happy to pass it on when funds allow me to get a Motordyne. I'd be happy to pay for postage to Warwickshire CV22. If its already gone then thanks for your time. Regards, SAM

many thanks for the exhaust, hospitality and chit chat was nice meeting you and looking over you're zed could of sat for hours talking. a truly genuine nice guy

I dare you post a pic of your subwoofer setup on busters speaker upgrade thread, lmao.

Was nice meeting you too, looking forward to when everything comes together for your Zed

lol there isnt many people who know what it is how good it is and how rare they are. i do have an even more impressive sub in my room that would put make my current set up sound like a sony and is even rarer but unfortunately it wont fit in a zed as the box required is monumental