Black 04 350z GT - £7000

Looking for a quick sale on this as I've put a deposit down on a new car and I'd rather sell this than use in it part exchange. If this is going to go privately, it needs to go within about a week.

2004 Plate

HPI Clear - Last owner had a private plate on the car.

51,000 miles

Full Service History

Brand new MOT with NO advisories (2 weeks old)

3/4 Months tax

GT Spec - Bose sound system, heated leather seats, cruise control etc.

Extras -

Replica nismo front bumper

Spacers all round

Nismo exhaust system

Uprev

Plenum Spacer

High Flow De-Cats

£700 touch screen ipod/cd/dvd players

DS2500 break pads (Brembo) (All round)

DBA 4000 series disks (All round)

New clutch and flywheel fitted about 3k miles ago

Bodywork is in fantastic condition. With the bumper only being a few months old there aren't any stone chips. I have detailed this car every month since owning it to keep it in pristine condition. Jez from Horsham Developments has installed the modifications for me apart from the exhaust system (Previous owner had it fitted). The last time this car was Dyno'd it has 289.7bhp and 270 torque. Since this it has had the high flow de-cats fitted which should of added on about an extra 10bhp.

Every receipt is available for the car all the way back to the original purchase (even the card transaction receipt!). The car has never been thrashed around.

Here's the tricky part, I don't have many pictures because the car is currently at a bodyshop getting my veilside wing removed and the original spoiler placed back on.

I have one picture of how it will look (excuse the dirt)

d1210db9.jpg

Here are more pictures of the car at present, please just keep in mind that it will be the original spoiler on the car as pictured above. If you are interested in the car with the veilside wing on, please make contact ASAP.

IMG_0435_zps838c3650.jpg

IMG_0439_zps3a0ceabe.jpg

IMG_0436_zps34a00594.jpg

IMG_0437_zps5fe86ee1.jpg

IMG_0438_zps93c7a6cf.jpg

Any questions, please ask. As stated, looking for a quick sale as a deposit has been placed on a new car as more seats are needed urgently. Test drives are welcome as long as proof of insurance is provided and I will be coming in the passenger seat. I would much prefer to see the car go to a member on here that I know can take care of her and treat her well rather than part ex it.

My email address is  if you prefer to contact through there.

Thanks,

Paul

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...