350z/350z HR/370z JP Visage Aero special offer

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All,

I'm looking to place a big shipment with JP Visage so I can get you guys some decent prices. I'm sure you will have heard of JP and their heitage but here's some info for you.

JP (Japan Products) Corporation is one of the oldest and largest aerodynamics components manufacturers in Japan.

Since 1970, JP Corporation worked with various OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) deals in designing and manufacturing aero components using the latest technology, "Super Polyurethane" (SPU) material. JP Corporation has been known for affordability and ultra high quality material that is proven by many major auto manufacturers in last 35 years. That makes us the leader and #1 in the Japanese Aero industry.

No one else in the UK sells genuine JP Visage parts so this is a great one off opportunity to get a Superb part or kit at a cracking price. I need orders for at least 5 kits plus extras to make these prices work and to make the shipment size(if I don't get enough I can still supply at a slight increase). The Type A & N spoilers are not on the list due to size but pm if its something you want and I may be able to sort.

Here's the products on the offer (Lead times are subject to stock, if out of stock at JP USA then they ship from JP Japan) This is a great chance to own an original top quality brand kit so don't miss out !!

Type A - Side Skirts (massive favourite in the US) £470

TYPEASIDESKIRTS_zpsfd8879c1.jpg

Type A Spoiler £425 Type A rear under spoiler £350

350ZTYPEASPOILER_zps282fb22e.jpg

Type B Full Kit £800 (exc hatch spoiler) Seperates: Front Lip £345 / Skirts £345 / Rear add ons £270 / Hatch spoiler £175 / Eye lids £100

350ZTYPEBFRONT_zps5b3e069b.jpg

350ZTYPEBREAR_zpse36fc1bf.jpg

Type N - Skirts £495 Rear Under Spoiler £350

350ZTYPENREAR_zpsf5f572fd.jpg

Type S - Full kit £800(exc hatch spoiler) Seperates : Front lip £345 Sides £345 Diffuser £345 Hatch spoiler £175

TYPEBKITFRONTREAR_zps664970cd.jpg

350ZTYPEBTRUNKSPOILER_zpsf520fbd9.jpg

370z Front lip £345

370ZJPLIP_zpsc5684e76.jpg

Website http://www.jpusaco.c...&products_id=85

Edited by Tarmac

I should point out the type S full kit is for the Facelift Zeds, (lip spoiler ). All other parts fit on all year Zeds.

Theres more pics here and on their website

http://www.jpusaco.com/gallery_view.php?gid=2

Personally with the add ons I would trim them down first so they smooth off rather than the square edge, it's really easy to trim this material to suit.

Any better pics of the type B rear add ons?

There just spats buddy same as the skirts but they do look bloody lovely, so does the rear lip.. My lip is in with CS at the min for spraying and fitting but damn my broken leg and group buys coming along at the same time. Grrr ;)

But here you go

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh560/plummerman1/B5300EA3-1842-4DD4-AD64-BAE21ED9FE5A-3177-0000030D58155C94_zpsd283fe84.jpg

• Like 1

How much roughly is spraying to match the car on a full kit? Curiosity really, I've been looking at your type B kit for a while but can't justify it to myself while the house is still up for sale.

Speak to Taras or Ray at RT-Peformance if you are in the South-East for spraying and fitting, they are a trader on here.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/145-rt-performance/

Edited by octet

Hi

I wouldn't like to say it will be an easy fit, your best bet would be putting up a wanted thread for a facelift bumper or even a swap.

The beauty about these kits is they are easy to fit. What I would strongly advise is telling the body shop that you have a super poly urethane lip kit, not a replica and that it requires very little prep.

I know what figure I would be paying at a decent body shop but it depends where you are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...