Credit wherer credit is due

Will370z

Anyone that knows me knows i'm a fussy old so and so, i like things just right and get annoyed if things arnt perfect. So i feel kinda sorry for anyone at the other end of that. But i have to say credit where credit is due the Nissan garage in Aldershot have been pretty faultless.

In the year that i've had her (cant believe its been 1 year next week) i've taken her in to Aldershot for the smallest things - hey its under warranty so im a fool not to - and they have dealt with everything i've asked with a big smile and never asked for a penny. From sorting out a tiny bubble in the paintwork (felt a bit OTT taking it in for that tbh) to a small rattle in the door, to the roof catching everything has been sorted.

It's also nice to see a garage that actually know what they are doing, when i noticed an issue with the roof the garage i bought it from didnt have a clue how to fix it, In aldershot they diagnosed the problem in 2 minutes and ordered the parts and sorted it.

If anyone needs anything doing to their zed and want to go to a Nissan dealer i have no hesitation recommending them

Will

• Like 1