20" alloys

ph 7

i'd only buy 20" if you have the calipers to fill the gaps, if your on stock calipers i wouldn't do it, would look like a riced out corsa. even brembos struggle to fill 20" wheels.

I have 20" on my XKR and i have giat 6 pot calipers with 355mm discs and big 4 pots at the rear with 355mm discs. and even i wonder if i should try and squeeze bigger discs in.

Back last year when I was going to get some Akebono for my car, a few of you questioned if they were going to fit.

I think it may have been Tarmac Chris who was going to get them for me, and they were about £1850.

It was suggested they were the same that is on the 370.

They certainly are bigger than the brembo's on a 350.

Anyway Abbey got a template and offered it up to my 18" rays and it did not fit.

Shame as I could do with some more stopping power.

Edited by 4RE Leather

They sit on the same size disks as yours R.T. 355.6 mm. Back is slightly smaller, not sure about the caliper size tho.

They look pretty good on this Z tho and it's on 19's!

http://www.modified....de/viewall.html

obviously bigger than they look, still think the wheels are hanus though, go with the brake upgrade, but don;t put those heavy cast 20" wheels on, it will be like roping lead weights around the cars wheels