What kit is this??

deank93

Hi all,

I was reading about the new nismo 370z and must confess to being quite a fan of the look, I'm not really into kits at all but i ending up having a search on google images and game across this for the 350z and am actually quite taken with it.

Can anyone confirm what kit it is (I'm assuming that is the nismo V2 front bumper) but i quite like the side skirts too...not keen on the wing at all but was thinking it might work better with the blitz style one a saw RT (i think) had done.

Would anyone be able to suggest quality suppliers...prices...and rough fit and paint costs?

nismo-v2-front-bumper-nissan-350z--z33-f2020-cf010.jpg

I guessing this is the same kit and i quite like the understated rear end, any ideas on suppliers and prices of those spats?

Thanks.

Nismo_Concept_RS_003.jpg

Price new including painting and fitting maybe £3,000

If you manage to find a copy, for the parts fitting and painting I'd say £1,200 - £1,600

Sweet baby Jesus 3k was a little more than i had in mind!...I much prefer your second figure :)

Would you or anyone else happen to know if the replicas are decent quality? I would be too impressed if I'd invested that sort of money and it cracked the second i went over a speed bump.

the oroginal is no longer in production, but copies often go by the name of nismo N2 as well as the V2, shine might do one, speak to the traders on here

Thanks for the heads up on shine, I have just checked their website and prices look pretty reasonable, I have emailed them about shipping to the UK so I shall see what they come back with.

I'll poing a few messages to some of the traders too to see what they can do.

The problem is finding original Nismo parts is rare and expensive. I think Alex was selling original bits a long while ago, but then I could be talking crap.

You could get a replica kit at a fraction of the price, and yes you could get fitting issues, but that's why new original kits cost what they do. My front and sides are copies, both made of fibreglass, but not yet destroyed anything on a speed bump, and I'm lowered 25mm.

• 1 month later...