Wanted # A white 350z

Bullet

Thanks for that but the first one is about £1500 over priced (i sold my 03 ultra yellow import this summer and struggled to get £5500)

Second one is a wrapped non runner.

I've got a feeling this isn't going to be easy to find

No sure 8k is going to be enough for a white one, unless you find a JDM or galatic mileage 313?

Most other white Zeds seem to have been molested so badly that you'd spend 1000's putting them right (Or a better option, some petrol and a match)... ala the Pistonheads example... :yuck:

Don't get me wrong, I think white is a good colour for the Zed, it just seems to attract people with a certain "taste", which me no likey! :surrender:

No sure 8k is going to be enough for a white one, unless you find a JDM or galatic mileage 313?

Most other white Zeds seem to have been molested so badly that you'd spend 1000's putting them right (Or a better option, some petrol and a match)... ala the Pistonheads example... :yuck:

Don't get me wrong, I think white is a good colour for the Zed, it just seems to attract people with a certain "taste", which me no likey! :surrender:

I had a white zed before, only just lost out on another one Sunday night too. Why do you think white attracts people with 'certain tastes'? Lol

If you PM me some details as to what extent of a wrap you'd like I can give you a quote.

Note that the offer in that link expired in June 2011!

I'll send a Pm over.

I'm with paddy on this one, I really do love white Zeds however a large percentage of the ones I see for sale seem to be molested with bling rather than tasteful mods.