Help

Dashurik

Guys! Just wondering ,if it's possible to check what was done on p3 service..I just done one,at friends friend garage...Pasid cash by agreement,no paperwork by there is a stamp in the service book..Also changed plugs...I'm a bit skeptic what was done..gut feeling tells me that something is not right...Car is fine ,but just didn't like guy attitude...May be im just paranoid!

Not quite sure what you are asking here, however it is a bit late if you do not trust the garage.

If you dip the engine oil you will be able to see if it is clean oil but you will not know what "rubbish" they may have put in.

A visual inspection on the air and oil filters should confirm if they have been swopped out.

Spark plugs will have to be removed to inspect them.

Again brake fluids and coolant should be visually inspected to confirm if they have been changed.

Alex. :)

Not quite sure what you are asking here, however it is a bit late if you do not trust the garage.

If you dip the engine oil you will be able to see if it is clean oil but you will not know what "rubbish" they may have put in.

A visual inspection on the air and oil filters should confirm if they have been swopped out.

Spark plugs will have to be removed to inspect them.

Again brake fluids and coolant should be visually inspected to confirm if they have been changed.

Alex. :)

+1. Check to see if it looks like they have undone any of the bolts but air filter and oil check is easier tbh.

Guys! Just wondering ,if it's possible to check what was done on p3 service..I just done one,at friends friend garage...Pasid cash by agreement,no paperwork by there is a stamp in the service book..Also changed plugs...I'm a bit skeptic what was done..gut feeling tells me that something is not right...Car is fine ,but just didn't like guy attitude...May be im just paranoid!

You really do pick 'em dont you...

After reading your thread about the guy that fitted your single disc, I would be thinking of using a reputable company to service your car from now on.

You didnt get an invoice cause you paid cash, therefore no tax was involved.

My advice to you is use a reputable garage, or even go to nissan from now on.

I dont want to seem like a grinch but thats 2 posts about what could be dodgey worksmanship. Your only putting yourself at risk, and it will only cost you more in the long run.

You really do pick 'em dont you...

After reading your thread about the guy that fitted your single disc, I would be thinking of using a reputable company to service your car from now on.

You didnt get an invoice cause you paid cash, therefore no tax was involved.

My advice to you is use a reputable garage, or even go to nissan from now on.

I dont want to seem like a grinch but thats 2 posts about what could be dodgey worksmanship. Your only putting yourself at risk, and it will only cost you more in the long run.

+1 - was it the same guy who did your brakes?

You have joined a forum of ZED enthusiasts who up and down the country can point you in the right direction for quality work and parts so USE IT and even if that means traveling a fair distance otherwise your ZED experience could well turn into a complete disaster.