54 plate 350z for sale £17k - *SOLD!!!!!*

sl114

Just a thought mate, but have you considered doing a reverse deal where you p/x it for a cheaper car and get cash back?
Not sure how that works dude? I dont want another car jsut the cash.

Im thinking about calling my dealer and seeing what they would offer me to take it back. :thumbdown:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought mate, but have you considered doing a reverse deal where you p/x it for a cheaper car and get cash back?
Not sure how that works dude? I dont want another car jsut the cash.

Im thinking about calling my dealer and seeing what they would offer me to take it back. :thumbdown:

I thought you may have needed some cheaper wheels so suggested this.

If you are thinking of selling into the trade, you could give Dan a shout.

don't do it! I would rather give the discount to an enthusiast than let someone make money off it!

At least he could find out what a stealer would offer and then advertise it one last time at that price, no offers. If it still doesn't shift, trade in it is.

I've know how you feel as I had to let my Prodrive Impreza go for less than I wanted. I'm looking for a Zed right now, having owned one before, and wish your car was a bit cheaper as I can only stretch to £16k...........however it would be in your bank account tomorrow if you were interested!! :teeth:

:teeth:

I've know how you feel as I had to let my Prodrive Impreza go for less than I wanted. I'm looking for a Zed right now, having owned one before, and wish your car was a bit cheaper as I can only stretch to £16k...........however it would be in your bank account tomorrow if you were interested!! :teeth:

Meet him in the middle??????? :teeth:

you have a PM dude :teeth:

Excellent. Two happy bunnies!

So whats the plans for the beast then?

I might look into a leather retrim for the seats and see how feeble the stereo is. My last Zed had the GT pack with the uprated BOSE stereo system and it was the biggest pile of rubbish I had ever heard in a car so I'm not expecting anything better from the standard one. I'm not planning much more after that at the minute as I'm not really into the whole Halfords shop window theme. :teeth:

Craig.

Will this be liking having ex lovers on the forum then? Louis and his beloved car? It's great the car is sticking around, oh and of course you too louis! :thumbs:

My ex car is on the forum but its now green :wacko: