54 plate 350z for sale £17k - *SOLD!!!!!*

sl114

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photos B) I particularly like the garage setting - cool as ****!

Good luck with the sale. Sorry to see you having to let it go but I can fully empathise - with a mortgage, horse and the 350. Not to mention the wife :scare: I find the income/outgoings difficult to balance!

nice pics

but for an ad i think most buyers just want to see normal clear cut pics, side, rear, front, interior, bonnet, boot etc.

good luck

I disagree, a bit of effort in the presentation goes a long way and good photographs are particularly important in this internet age because that is where most people will first see the car.

I try my best with my photographs : www.TheGlenOnline.co.uk but I'm no David Bailey ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still think you're making a mistake calling it standard. It makes it sound inferior. I would just advertise it as 350z v6 then list the spec and all the positives like Brembo brakes etc. :thumbs:

I still think you're making a mistake calling it standard. It makes it sound inferior. I would just advertise it as 350z v6 then list the spec and all the positives like Brembo brakes etc. :thumbs:

Good shout.

And personally I'd avoid the Trader, they've been an expensive waste of time for me. Why not eBay?

Good shout.

And personally I'd avoid the Trader, they've been an expensive waste of time for me. Why not eBay?

wont do ebay as fees will be about £200 :thumbdown:

Hmm i'll ammend the ad then as you are right :thumbs:

do an ebay classified ad like I did! £15 and I got loads of emails and calls. You can have 12 pictures on it and all the usual stuff. They don't take a cut of the sale as there's no bidding. And if you put 'make me an offer' in the text it would seem you get your money back anyway like I did! :thumbs:

Anyway, I've sold cars on ebay before doing it the traditional bidding way and have always just removed them from sale at the last minute if you get my drift!